Captain Jack Sparrow goes to school...

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Captain Jack Sparrow goes to school...

Post by Barbossa »

...to lead a mutiny!

BBC: Pirate Johnny Depp makes surprise school visit
He said nine-year-old Beatrice had written to Captain Jack, asking him to lead a mutiny against her teachers.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rHiB0z2ulf8?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rHiB0z2ulf8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Johnny's awesome. The man has a heart of gold. 8)
singerguy04
Collector's Edition

Post by singerguy04 »

There are days that I think to myself, "Wow, I actually don't like Johnny Depp all that much."

Now, I'm going to remember that clip every time I get close to thinking that and remember that I actually love him! lol
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

singerguy04 wrote:There are days that I think to myself, "Wow, I actually don't like Johnny Depp all that much."

Now, I'm going to remember that clip every time I get close to thinking that and remember that I actually love him! lol
This was a cool stunt, but what he did two years ago was even cooler:
Johnny Depp Made $2 Million Donation to London's Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital
That's not all, the actor had on November 29 secretly spent four hours at the hospital telling bedtime stories to patients dressed as Captain Jack Sparrow after having his Pirates Of The Caribbean costume flown over from Los Angeles.
8)
singerguy04
Collector's Edition

Post by singerguy04 »

Aw, he really is a great guy! More celebrities should be like him.
schoollover
Gold Classic Collection

Post by schoollover »

You know, one time I heard that he gave 2,000 dollars to a waiter because he had to serve his friends until 2:00 in the morning. That is so nice.
Walt Disney always belived in quality, bring the quality back.
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

I believe a rotfl followed by a :pink: would be an appropriate response.
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Post by milojthatch »

As was pointed out by my friend on Facebook, this is also the same man who dodges taxes in the US, which kind of ticks me off. That said, what he did here was just so nice and really makes me like him a lot. Doing stuff for kids goes a long way with me and there are so many in Hollywood that would think themselves too important to do something like this. It shows that Mr. Deep is human and that he has a big heart. I like that. :D
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney
Scarred4life
Anniversary Edition

Post by Scarred4life »

Aww, Johnny is so awesome.

:pink: :pink: :pink:
stitchje1981
Gold Classic Collection

Post by stitchje1981 »

don't you just love that guy
:lol:
King Louis 2010
Limited Issue

Post by King Louis 2010 »

milojthatch wrote:As was pointed out by my friend on Facebook, this is also the same man who dodges taxes in the US, which kind of ticks me off. That said, what he did here was just so nice and really makes me like him a lot. Doing stuff for kids goes a long way with me and there are so many in Hollywood that would think themselves too important to do something like this. It shows that Mr. Deep is human and that he has a big heart. I like that. :D
Does he dodge taxes? I didn't know that. But not as much as Wesley Snipes did surely?