Flight of the Navigator DVD in the UK

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Shauniew

Flight of the Navigator DVD in the UK

Post by Shauniew »

Hi, I'm Shauniew and I've just registered to let you know that I was browsing around blackstar.co.uk and I noticed that Fight of the Navigator is up for release on 11 August for about £9.99. There was no word on special features or if it will be in widescreen or not but it seems that it will be released by Cinema Club. For those of you who do not know, Cinema Club get the rights to release older films, or newer films that have previoulsy been on sale at a higher price, at a lower price. Blackstar also shows that the release also has something to do with 20th Century Fox, which would make sense as they have previously released the title on VHS here in the UK. Anyway, isn't that super news? Have a look at:

http://www.blackstar.co.uk/video/item/7000000081094

As this is my first entry, I hope the link works (I'm not very good with computers) If it doesn't just go to blackstar.co.uk and search for it.
By the way, my favourite Disney Animated feature is Aladdin and to celebrate it's Platinum DVD release next year I'm going to buy a massive TV to watch it on!
Loomis
Signature Collection
Location: Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Post by Loomis »

Welcome to the forum Shauniew. Hope this is your first of many posts.

That is fantastic news about Flight of the Navigator.
This was one of those films I remembered fondly, but until visiting this board could never remember the name of! :oops:

I hope it is in widescreen, but if not, I'll more than likely buy it anyway at that price. Really lookign forward to seeing it again.

Thanks again for the news!
Behind the Panels - Comic book news, reviews and podcast
The Reel Bits - All things film
Twitter - Follow me on Twitter
maj
Limited Issue

Post by maj »

Here you go-
http://www4.playserver4.com/play247.asp ... tle=122992
pound cheaper and free p&p in the uk

not seen the movie though- any good?