Fox and the Hound German Blu-ray question

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Fox and the Hound German Blu-ray question

Post by milojthatch »

Anyone know what extras will be on the German "Fox and the Hound" Blu-ray? Does it have an English track and is it only for Region B?

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Fox-a ... /#Overview
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney
Scamander
Special Edition

Re: Fox and the Hound German Blu-ray question

Post by Scamander »

milojthatch wrote:Anyone know what extras will be on the German "Fox and the Hound" Blu-ray?
For now, the FSK only rated one bonus feature (Unlikely Friends) which is also available on the US-release. Since there is no need to rate old bonus material again, we can't say for sure now, what other extras will be included.
Does it have an English track and is it only for Region B?
It will be region free and fully english friendly (audio track in DTS-HD MA 5.1, subs, menus etc.)
Khonnor
Special Edition

Post by Khonnor »

Slightly OT: but does anyone know if this will be released in the UK as well? (same question for Pocahontas and The Rescuers)
Scamander
Special Edition

Post by Scamander »

I'm sure it will (as well as the others) but it might be the same double-feature they released in the US before.
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Re: Fox and the Hound German Blu-ray question

Post by milojthatch »

Scamander wrote:
milojthatch wrote:Anyone know what extras will be on the German "Fox and the Hound" Blu-ray?
For now, the FSK only rated one bonus feature (Unlikely Friends) which is also available on the US-release. Since there is no need to rate old bonus material again, we can't say for sure now, what other extras will be included.
Does it have an English track and is it only for Region B?
It will be region free and fully english friendly (audio track in DTS-HD MA 5.1, subs, menus etc.)
Thanks, I'm excited! :D I really hope since the film is going to be released by itself that the "Passing the Baton" extra from the DVD some how makes it. If you ask me, that was the best extra this film ever had.
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney
universALLove
Collector's Edition

Post by universALLove »

Khonnor wrote:Slightly OT: but does anyone know if this will be released in the UK as well? (same question for Pocahontas and The Rescuers)
I'd also like to know if "The Fox and the Hound" / "The Rescuers" / "The Rescuers Down Under" will be released here but as stand-alone DVDs (not just part of the Blu-Ray combo pack with DVD). Are there any set dates?
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Post by milojthatch »

universALLove wrote:
Khonnor wrote:Slightly OT: but does anyone know if this will be released in the UK as well? (same question for Pocahontas and The Rescuers)
I'd also like to know if "The Fox and the Hound" / "The Rescuers" / "The Rescuers Down Under" will be released here but as stand-alone DVDs (not just part of the Blu-Ray combo pack with DVD). Are there any set dates?
Good question about "The Rescuers" and "The Rescuers Down Under." While I want both, I want them individually. I'm kind of stickler for that when it comes to the Animated Classics.

-Walt Disney