Walt Disney's Grandson arrested!

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Mickeyfan1990
Collector's Edition

Walt Disney's Grandson arrested!

Post by Mickeyfan1990 »

I don't know if this was said before and I don't like the one to deliver this news, but Patrick Disney Miller has been arrested.:

http://animatedviews.com/2010/not-so-ma ... ey-family/

"It was an unfortunate start to 2010 for Walt Disney’s grandson Patrick Disney Miller, son of Walt’s daughter Diane Disney Miller and the Disney Company’s former CEO Ron Miller, when the 42 year old pleaded not guilty to weapons charges. He was arrested after police found multiple illegal guns and other items at his Los Angeles home and remanded in custody. Nearly two dozen felony counts were filed last Wednesday in Los Angeles Superior Court. Miller is barred from owning guns or ammunition following a 2005 conviction for drug possession in Fresno, and faces more than eight years in state prison if convicted. A hearing has been set for February 4, the LA Times has more on the story."

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... arges.html

"Prosecutors will arraign a grandson of Walt Disney today on 20 felony counts of possessing illegal weapons and drugs.

Patrick Disney Miller, 42, was taken into custody about 5:30 a.m. at his home in Woodland Hills earlier this month after the Los Angeles Police Department executed a search warrant.

[Updated at 7:27 p.m.: Miller pleaded not guilty to 19 felony drug and gun charges; one charge was dropped. He was ordered held in custody on $550,000 bail after his arraignment in Van Nuys Superior Court.]

Miller was booked at the LAPD’s jail in Van Nuys for investigation of possession of a firearm by a felon and selling ammunition or reloaded ammunition for a handgun.

Los Angeles County prosecutors added additional counts when they charged him

Neither he nor his attorney could be reached for comment. He is scheduled to be arraigned in Van Nuys Superior Court."

Sorry I had to deliver this news. Believe me, I don't like this any much as you do.
BelleGirl
Anniversary Edition

Post by BelleGirl »

I feel sorry for Diane, that's all I can say.

See my growing collection of Disney movie-banners at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/78256383@N ... 651337290/
PatrickvD
Signature Collection

Post by PatrickvD »

I say put him in the Disney vault..... in-between Cinderella II and Hunchback II... those two pretty much sum up his level of human integrity. :P
DisneyJedi
Platinum Edition

Post by DisneyJedi »

Oh, dear... 8(
akhenaten
Anniversary Edition

Post by akhenaten »

bet he took up to the those habits by watching the martins and the mcoys and hearing stories of alice in wonderland craze of the 70s.
do you still wait for me Dream Giver?
Goliath
Diamond Edition

Post by Goliath »

PatrickvD wrote:I say put him in the Disney vault..... in-between Cinderella II and Hunchback II... those two pretty much sum up his level of human integrity. :P
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh man, you nearly killed me! :D
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Post by milojthatch »

Goliath wrote:
PatrickvD wrote:I say put him in the Disney vault..... in-between Cinderella II and Hunchback II... those two pretty much sum up his level of human integrity. :P
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh man, you nearly killed me! :D
I agree, that was funny!

Sorry to hear this, but he is a person like everyone else. Hope he learns his lesson and my best to his family.
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

rotfl rotfl :lol: rotfl

that was a good one.....

I've been to the vault....and if they put him in there there he better not have any weapons....because some of the old flim Reels have a component of TNT in them.....althoguh then you might think of the tiems people have told us Disney is not healthy for us or something like Disney is Dangerous...to a whole new level....

009 anyone? :P

still this is sad to hear...last Month Roy died....and now Walt's Grandson is arrested...... I think it's safe to say its not been a good 2 months for the Disney Family..... :(
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx