Question About the $1 Disney Storybook Offers

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
indianajdp
Anniversary Edition

Question About the $1 Disney Storybook Offers

Post by indianajdp »

You know the coupons...they are usually in the coupon books that accompany DVD releases and offer the Disney storybook for $1. My question is, has anyone ever sent in more than one in the same envelope?

I have The Lion King, Monster's Inc., Finding Nemo and Sleeping Beauty coupons filled out, but I'd rather not write four different checks and address four different envelopes. So, has anyone ever ordered multiple single copies in one envelope and had the order fulfilled?
" There's no Dumbass Vaccine " - Jimmy Buffett
Jake Lipson
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jake Lipson »

Funny, I was wondering the exact same thing.

I've got coupons for Monsters, Inc., Lilo & Stitch, Treasure Planet Sleeping Beauty, and Lion King, and there's also one in Finding Nemo which I'm going to try and get my sibilings to let me use (my copy of Nemo didn't come with any ads at all, just the booklet, oddly enough.) I'd like to just send them all in one envelope and be done with it.
<a href=http://jakelipson.dvdaf.com/owned/ target=blank>My modest collection of little silver movie discss</a>
indianajdp
Anniversary Edition

Post by indianajdp »

oohhhh hot damn, Jake!
You just reminded me that I also have Treasure Planet to get a coupon out of :up: :up:
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

Yes, you can. About 6-8 months ago I went through my recent Disney dvds & found the coupons for 4 of them & sent all 4 coupons plus a single check for $4 to Scholastic & I got all 4 books. Now, I usually send the coupon & check in same day as I get the dvd so I can get the book asap. I've got a nice stack that will go out to my young nieces & nephews for Christmas & have Sleeping Beauty, Lion King on the way along with hopefully getting Nemo before Christmas as I sent the check in Tuesday morning.
15 gallon 7 pint blood donor as of 1-4-11. Done donating. Apparently having Cancer makes you kind of ineligible to donate.
indianajdp
Anniversary Edition

Post by indianajdp »

AWESOME!

Thank you, buffalobill :thumb: