What cool video games have you played recently?

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney's Divinity »

Currently playing Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (one of those crappy movie-based games; :P ), to go along with the book I'm re-reading. Only played it once years ago, so I thought I'd give it another go, since I have it. I have Two Towers, Return of the King, and The Third Age, which I might play, too.

Played Dream Drop Distance (which I loved, for the most part--best KH since BbS and CoM before that, imo) and re-played Re:Chain of Memories recently, too.

Also, I got The World Ends with You and the Epic Mickey game that's on Nintendo DS for Christmas, so I'll probably play those soon.
thelittleursula wrote:
Has anyone played Star Ocean: Till the End of Time?
Yes ! I love that game ! I haven't touched it in ages, but it's so fun !
Oh, cool. I have the game, but I've never played far past the intro, since it had a lot going on and I wasn't sure if I wanted to put so much time into something that might not even be good. I'll try to pick it up again soon, then. :)
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

The fellowship of the ring game was based directly on the book and not affiliated with the movie. Like that one hobbit game.
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

I've been playing Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. I've been rather slow at finishing the game though, as I've had it since it was released.
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

These are all 3DS Games I've been playing the past month.

Mario's Picross- I went back to this for no reason whatsoever. It's just so addicting.
Mega Man- This is a pretty challenging game. I have only beaten one Robot Master so far. One game that requires save states.
Ninja Gaiden Another challenging game. Good thing there's unlimited continues. Another game that needs save states.

I recently ordered Harvest Moon 3D A New Beginning. I am looking forward to getting that.
Topher
Limited Issue

Post by Topher »

I have been continuing my on/off relationship with KH BBS. I finally got Aqua's last sticker from Disney Town, and then felt incensed that finishing all three sticker albums wasn't considered worthy of a trophy.

Thanks to a UNO hack http://wololo.net/2012/12/30/happy-new- ... -incoming/, I got the game working on my PS Vita last night, and mapping the L R shoulder buttons to the right analogue stick makes it so much better. UNO has been taken down from the PS Store as of today, so I'm glad I bought it last night.
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

disneyboy20022 wrote:I've been playing Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. I've been rather slow at finishing the game though, as I've had it since it was released.
Not a huge problem generally for me. Biggest roadblock for me is the dream eater command board.

Assassin's Creed 3. Enjoying it a lot.