Mickey Mouse Club Jacket

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Prince Phillip
Anniversary Edition

Mickey Mouse Club Jacket

Post by Prince Phillip »

I use to own a MMC jacket when I was younger. It was my favorite Jacket, unfortunatley when I was like 10 I think, my mom's, at the time, husband convinced her it was too childish, and one weekend while I was away, they trashed it, never to be seen again :cry: ... :angry: . Any way, if anyone ever sees one, maybe on ebay or something, or knows where I can get another one, please let me know....

I would like to replace this, but maybe with one that would fot a 17 year old guy :wink: .

-Thanks
Peter Pan

Jacket

Post by Peter Pan »

What kind of jacket was it? I purchased a jacket that is black leather (i believe) with the mickey mouse logo on the back.

I got it at the disney store. They had taken it as a return from someone who bought it from one of the at the time more upscale disney stores if my memory serves me right. It was priced at $150.00 and i got to know the people at the disney store i frequent and they thought i might want it which i did at the time. I got it for $75.00 and it has sat for over 2-3 years i have never worn it.

What kind of material were you thinking that the jacket was?

I have considered putting it on ebay. Its ashame to let it sit like it is. I can send a digital picture of it to whoever may want to see it. I would not be able to till next month (August) i am in Chicago and the jacket is in Florida.

Let me know.
Chuck
Well well, a Codfish on a HOOK!
Prince Phillip
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prince Phillip »

It was letterman style, with red leather sleaves, and grey (i can't think of the material name)... If you have ever seen the Mickey Mouse Club, it is one of those jackets.

Is there a way you can send me a pic? You can PM it to me or e-mail it to me at [email protected]

Thanks, for responding... I am very curios about this... :twisted:
Defy Gravity
Peter Pan

Jacket

Post by Peter Pan »

I will be down in florida in about two weeks, heading back to school for the fall. I will get it out of storage and send you a photo of it.

Chuck
Well well, a Codfish on a HOOK!
Prince Phillip
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prince Phillip »

Cool! Thanks again! :)
Defy Gravity