Daredevil and Final Destination 2 Specs?

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Prince Phillip
Anniversary Edition

Daredevil and Final Destination 2 Specs?

Post by Prince Phillip »

I have been trying to find out what special features would be on the Final Destination 2 DVD and Dare Devil...

So far, it looks as if next tuesday's release of FD@ will be barebones :evil:

And it looks as if DD 2 disc set will have commentary as well as a few documentaries, and cast bios, but I really want something like the Spider-Man 2 disc set had (I just checked out the SF's for it last friday). It had comic histories, and galleries. Histories and powers of the characters, and "the loves of Peter Paker/Spiderman". Any chance DD will have all that too?

Anymore info on the special features for these 2 movies would be apreciated. :)
Luke
Site Admin

Re: Specs?

Post by Luke »

Prince Phillip wrote:I have been trying to find out what special features would be on the Final Destination 2 DVD and Dare Devil...

So far, it looks as if next tuesday's release of FD@ will be barebones :evil:

And it looks as if DD 2 disc set will have commentary as well as a few documentaries, and cast bios, but I really want something like the Spider-Man 2 disc set had (I just checked out the SF's for it last friday). It had comic histories, and galleries. Histories and powers of the characters, and "the loves of Peter Paker/Spiderman". Any chance DD will have all that too?

No way is Final Destination 2 barebones - haven't you seen the "Infinifilm" commercials?

MickeyMouseboy
Platinum Edition

Post by MickeyMouseboy »

i have Final Destination 2 DVD im going to watch it tomorrow with my friend :)
Satoshi
Special Edition

Re: Daredevil and Final Destination 2 Specs?

Post by Satoshi »

Prince Phillip wrote:Any chance DD will have all that too?
Read this.
MickeyMouseboy
Platinum Edition

Post by MickeyMouseboy »

i watched final Destination 2 on DVD comes in a flipper dvd foolscreen in one side and widescreen on the other, it has music videos, trailers, audio comentary, making off, and other 2 featurettes and also the deleted scenes, choose your fate game and dvd-rom content. my though on this movie........ rent it but don't buy it! is worth a rental. this tuesday im getting Daredevil on DVD so i will give you a review after i watch it! :lol:
Loomis
Signature Collection
Location: Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Re: Daredevil and Final Destination 2 Specs?

Post by Loomis »

Prince Phillip wrote: And it looks as if DD 2 disc set will have commentary as well as a few documentaries, and cast bios, but I really want something like the Spider-Man 2 disc set had (I just checked out the SF's for it last friday). It had comic histories, and galleries. Histories and powers of the characters, and "the loves of Peter Paker/Spiderman". Any chance DD will have all that too?

DD came out here last week, and I think the US version will be about the same.

There was a great hour-long documentary on there called 'The Men Without Fear' that interviewed past and present DD comic creators. Included Stan Lee, Gene Colan, John Romita, Romita Jr, Frank Miller, Brian Michael Bendis, Joe Quesada, Kevin Smith and David Mack. It was REALLY good.

A complete review of all the DD features in R4 can be found here, and I think R1 will be the same:
http://www.michaeldvd.com.au/Reviews/Re ... sp?ID=3055
Behind the Panels - Comic book news, reviews and podcast
The Reel Bits - All things film
Twitter - Follow me on Twitter
Prince Phillip
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prince Phillip »

Thanks for all the info guys! Yeah, I know about the Man without Fear Documentary, but I was hoping for like a database of the characters and such like on Spider-man, but I will see. Unfortunately I don't have MMB's connections, so I will have to wait to get it Next Tues. (the 29th) and will be buying the FD2 DVD this tuesday, which I just saw a commercial for. :) Glad to see this won't be barbones! :twisted:
Disneykid
Diamond Edition

Post by Disneykid »

To be honest, despite the fact that Spidey seems to have more comic history on its DVD than DD's, I think DD is the better DVD (even though I have yet to view it). For me, all of Spidey's best movie-oriented features were on disc 1 while on disc 2 I enjoyed the comic book section much more than the movie one. With DD, the focus is the movie and it seems to give us an in-depth look into the movie's creaton whereas Spidey just had a lot of recycled tv specials that only told us how good the movie was and were littered with clips from the film itself. Besides, DD seems to have a fair amount about the comics, anyway, even if it doesn't character databases. Then again, DD has a pop-up factoid track which may discuss a lot of DD's comic book villains and such. We'll just have to wait and see next week.