My VUDU rocks......................

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
dvdjunkie
Signature Collection

My VUDU rocks......................

Post by dvdjunkie »

Been a while since I have contributed anything to the Disney forums, but I had to brag about My VUDU.

My collection is well over 1,000 titles and growing. This site has taught me a lot about saving money and still having the movies I want in my cloud.

Each week they have a collection of films for $4.99 and if you are looking to older titles to your collection you just wait. They just had a Disney sale which offered certain Disney and Disney/Pixar titles for $14.99 or less for the HDX version.

My pre-urders include "The BFG", "Captain America Civil War", "The Secret Life of Pets", "The Jungle Book", "The Angry Birds Movie", and many more. When you pre-order titles you get most movies one-week before the release dat, and they also come with Special Features.

I am slowly selling off my collection of DVD and Blu-ray titles. Not selling any Disney titles.

I really like VUDU and all it has to offer. They run 'secret' one-day sales, and offer "free" titles every six months, albeit they are not very popular titles, but I have picked up some old musicals and documentaries in these sales.

I was wondering how many of you are involved like me in My VUDU?
The only way to watch movies - Original Aspect Ratio!!!!
I LOVE my Blu-Ray Disc Player!