I'm almost thinking about leaving

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
2Disney4Ever
Gold Classic Collection

I'm almost thinking about leaving

Post by 2Disney4Ever »

Yeah, I know. You people must all be really sick of me by now since the time I first came here, but the truth is I'm almost sick of being here and talking to you people myself. Sick of always being told that I'm wrong for hating CG movies when they're trying to kill off 2D animation, or because I don't believe that Disney is even supposed to make CG movies at all. Even when I'm given my own Sanctuary Thread for people to put my thoughts into consideration, everyone still wants to tell me I'm wrong. And then some people today have the absolute GALL to tell me to just give up what I believe in because 2D animation "is never coming back"!

I've heard people say around here that I should be banned (no surprise), but you probably won't even have to do that cause I can gladly take myself out. I'm sure none of you will care though. You'd all be celebrating the minute I do leave cause my being here means nothing to anyone. None of you want to agree with me, you're all just sick of listening to me and my arguments. And you all care too much about your precious CG movies like Tangled and Frozen to have the kind of nerve I have to say why they're wrong. Frankly, I don't even know why I'm here in the first place! This whole forum and all the people here are just a reflection of the corrupt Disney (the Disney that wants to throw away 2D animation and are letting CGI turn them away from it), just like every other Disney related place out there today. This is not what I think Disney should really be like: the studio, this forum, or you so-called fans. It seems like when it comes to what I believe Disney should still be like, I'm always going to be on my own. It's because of all of you that I can never find fellow Disney fans that look at Disney animation the same way I do.

The rest of you can live in your New Age bubble all you want, but this current world of Disney animation is one that I want nothing to do with or the direction that they're taking, so because of that I wonder why I should even stay here at all.

Love traditional Disney animation? Send your art to: http://2disney4ever.deviantart.com/
Dr Frankenollie
In The Vaults

Re: I'm almost thinking about leaving

Post by Dr Frankenollie »

Stop being such a self-pitying, attention-seeking brat and recognise the simple fact that, just as you have the right to express your opinions, others have the right to express theirs. Freedom of speech is a two-way street.
moviefan12
Gold Classic Collection

Post by moviefan12 »

Can't say I'll miss you or your negative attitude. Here's a thought, just maybe, just maybe your attitude was what was wrong. You are the most cynical and jaded person, I have ever come across since joining this forum.
Favorite Animated Disney films: 1. Dumbo, 2. Tangled, 3. Frozen, 4. Beauty and The Best, 5. The Little Mermaid, 6. Cinderella

Favorite Princesses, 1. Rapunzel, 2. Ariel, 3. Sofia, 4.Elsa, 5. Belle, 6. Cinderella/Anna
2Disney4Ever
Gold Classic Collection

Post by 2Disney4Ever »

Well there's definitely two reasons why I feel like leaving.

One is because I can already tell that I don't like this Dr Frankenollie guy, and people like disneyphilip and dvdjunkie have given me enough trouble as it is.

And secondly, seeing as how all of Disney's feature animation output for the next few years is going to be CGI, even I know that It's just going to be the same old song and dance if I even try to say anything about them. I haven't even felt like saying anything in the Big Hero 6 thread because of that.

And no, I know that it isn't my fault why we've been losing 2D animation. It's Disney's fault. And at this point it's always going to be their fault.

Love traditional Disney animation? Send your art to: http://2disney4ever.deviantart.com/
Disney Guru
Platinum Edition

Post by Disney Guru »

Stop playing the victim.
"I have this tremendous energy. I just loved and love life. I love it today. I never want to die."
~Jayne Meadows Allen~
Disney Guru
Platinum Edition

Post by Disney Guru »

2Disney4Ever wrote:Well there's definitely two reasons why I feel like leaving.

One is because I can already tell that I don't like this Dr Frankenollie guy, and people like disneyphilip and dvdjunkie have given me enough trouble as it is.

And secondly, seeing as how all of Disney's feature animation output for the next few years is going to be CGI, even I know that It's just going to be the same old song and dance if I even try to say anything about them. I haven't even felt like saying anything in the Big Hero 6 thread because of that.

And no, I know that it isn't my fault why we've been losing 2D animation. It's Disney's fault. And at this point it's always going to be their fault.
I understand you have autism, I can't begin to imagine what that is like to live with.

But even so you need to chill out, there is nothing wrong with liking 2D animation but when you keep on chastising other kinds of animation and bashing it non stop. And anyone who doesn't agree with what you say you proceed to rip them a new one it's ridiculous. Dr. Frankenollie said NOTHING wrong. Was merely stating a fact. You need to chill out a bit. Don't always milk the victim card it irks people and makes them not want to associate with you.
"I have this tremendous energy. I just loved and love life. I love it today. I never want to die."
~Jayne Meadows Allen~
2Disney4Ever
Gold Classic Collection

Post by 2Disney4Ever »

Disney Guru wrote:Dr. Frankenollie said NOTHING wrong. Was merely stating a fact.
What he tried to tell me was "2D animation is dead", which is something that no one can ever claim to be an absolute fact. They can't see into the future or anything. People can't try to push such talk on me without me wanting to chew them out for it, so don't even try.

Disney Guru
Platinum Edition

Post by Disney Guru »

2Disney4Ever wrote:
Disney Guru wrote:Dr. Frankenollie said NOTHING wrong. Was merely stating a fact.
What he tried to tell me was "2D animation is dead", which is something that no one can ever claim to be an absolute fact. They can't see into the future or anything. People can't try to push such talk on me without me wanting to chew them out for it, so don't even try.
I was talking about his post on this thread, I'm done here.
~Jayne Meadows Allen~
Musical Master
Anniversary Edition

Post by Musical Master »

Disney Guru wrote:Stop playing the victim.
I agree 100%
Disney, Pixar, Rodgers and Hammerstein, and Cinema fan
2Disney4Ever
Gold Classic Collection

Post by 2Disney4Ever »

And apparently I don't even have a Sanctuary Thread to go to now because of some dumb moderator.

disneyprincess11
Diamond Edition

Post by disneyprincess11 »

2Disney4Ever wrote:And apparently I don't even have a Sanctuary Thread to go to now because of some dumb moderator.
Are you kidding me right now?! You have no respect for anyone here, whatsoever! Grow up!
Dr Frankenollie
In The Vaults

Post by Dr Frankenollie »

2Disney4Ever wrote:And apparently I don't even have a Sanctuary Thread to go to now because of some dumb moderator.
Oh, do fuck off.
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

Private messages with snide accusations, as well as responses that insult the moderation team do nothing to harbor good discussion. Consider this a long-overdue warning. Personal attacks, foul language, and circumventing of forum moderation will not be tolerated, regardless of anyone's intentions. This debacle needn't have occurred if we simply remained tactful with each other. This is not a playground, we are not children. Everyone has a right to post here, we don't ask anyone to earn it. However, behavior like this makes me wonder if they should.

This thread is locked.

Albert
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?