E's New Art Thread

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

E's New Art Thread

Post by Elladorine »

Since I have a whole new handle, I thought I'd start fresh with a whole new art thread. :) I'm not drawing nearly as much as I'd like these days (heh, am I ever?), but I'm feeling better and have been squeezing a few projects in.

Here's Ariel showing off her more swashbuckling side:

Pirate Ariel by Elladorine

Here's a mash-up/clothes swap of a couple familiar-looking characters:

Mini Moons by Elladorine

Some of my parodies can be seen in my Redbubble account. One of my friends got a Sirenbucks shirt and sent me a photo of it!

Sirenbucks Coffee

I've done a similar design of Sailor Moon too:

Moonbucks Coffee

And last but certainly not least, here's a little something I drew yesterday:

Little Dude by Elladorine

It's about time I did some kind of portrait of my son, he's almost 5 months old already! :o

I've got a project I've promised to do for our forum's very own The Three CommentEARS, which I'm hoping I'll get to very soon. :ears: I've also been wanting to draw Anna and Elsa; I imagine I'll eventually get to them but my hands have been so full ever since I first saw the film! :lol:

Thanks for looking! I'll try to add new (and maybe old) stuff to this thread every so often. :woot:
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Re: E's New Art Thread

Post by Atlantica »

Your art is gorgeous …. as in, totally totally stunning.

I wish you worked for the Disney home entertainment department !
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

Aw, thank you Atlantica! I kinda wish I worked there too, I bet it's fun creating and putting the promo materials together! :) And I wish there was someone there that made an actual effort to cater to Disney fans like us! :|

One of my new designs got accepted at Teepublic and I'm kind of excited about it. :D

The Neverending Toy Story

I had so much fun mashing up Toy Story with The Neverending Story. :)

Here's a quick sketch with some simple animation I did for the hubby:

I gave him the wrong number of fingers, oh well! :lol: He wanted a Treecko in a meditating position balancing on his tail, and I threw the animation in for the heck of it.

And here's an older drawing I did way back in 2010:

We're All Mad Here

The person I did it for is a member here and can make herself known if she likes. ;) Some of you might recognize it from a photo posted long ago!

Oh, and sorry about the plethora of watermarks on most of my pieces, but I've grown tired of people stealing my images; the last straw was when some company over in England started plastering one of my drawings on their phone cases! Oy.
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

You'd be such an asset if you ever did get to work there !

Do you do commissions at all ?!

I have a cat that I would love a picture of, in your Disney type of style …. would you do something like that ? I'd pay for it !
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney Duster »

Your works of your son and that girl with the rabbit are soooo good! The one of your son is like the perfect mixture of 'toon with realism, looking like how a real life image of him would be if it was just outlined and colored in. Your work is really, really good.

Do you remember when I asked for a commision? If you would accept comissions right now, I'd love to ask you for one and know the price. I'll let Atlantica go first. But then I want mine! lol