Jay
Anniversary Edition

Celebrities Crush

Post by Jay »

Who are/were you celebrity crushes??
JiminyCrick91
Platinum Edition

Post by JiminyCrick91 »

Even though he's not as 'IN' as he was now and forever my man is Zac Efron. :D :P

-Skyler
rs_milo_whatever
Anniversary Edition

Post by rs_milo_whatever »

I've had many over the years. Mexican singer/actress, Belinda, Britney Spears, Hayden Panettiere, Raven-Symone, Cheryl Cole, and Selena Gomez.
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney's Divinity »

I'm sure there're some I didn't think of, but:

Rupert Grint ~ I love red hair, actually. He's just really grown into a man. :lol:
Josh Zuckerman ~ With the longer hair, in a geek-ish sort of way. Black hair is beautiful.
Beau Mirchoff ~ Mostly because of the tight pants, but he has a cute face.
John Barrowman ~ He's handsome, but I might not have paid much attention if he hadn't played a gay character on Torchwood.
David Archuleta ~ For personality and looks.
Casey James ~ Again, for the hair. I normally don't like blondes, but his hair was beautiful. Perfect golden color. Not bad looks either. :wink:
Josh Harnett ~ This is a given.
Eric Sheffer Stevens ~ Yes, doctor. :P
David Gallagher ~ Oh god... :oops: :lol: Even his voice is sexy.
William Moseley
Skandar Keynes
Eric McCormack ~ This is pure body, because I've never really liked his voice/personality.
Jesse Eisenberg ~ Loved him ever since Cursed. Pale skin and the blue eyes...<3
Cody Linley ~ I didn't even know who he was before Dancing with the Stars. I only casually see DwtS when my parents have it on, but I watched that whole season. :lol:
Maksim Schmerkofsky
Benji Schwimmer
Dylan Walsh
Lukas Rossi
Josh Groban
Tony Goldwyn ~ Voice and looks.
Anderson Cooper ~ A lot of times I watch the show just because of him. Course, if he were conservative, I know I'd tune out.
Shemar Moore
Juan (from 1 Girls 5 Gays) ~ Totally bizarre, but he's just really likable (and cute).

I've never really understood it when people say they have a "type." I've always just liked anyone who was attractive to me in some way, be it that they're hairy or they have a charming personality or they're muscle-y or lanky or have pearly skin or black hair. I like all flavors, I guess. :D
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
carolinakid
Anniversary Edition

Post by carolinakid »

I have wanted Christopher Meloni to be my daddy since his Oz days. Woof!

I'm also crushing lately on Tyler Posey from Teen Wolf.

And re: 1 Girl/5 Gays....I have a thing for Jake and Thomas!
Goliath
Diamond Edition

Post by Goliath »

Topicstarter goes first! :P

This thread needs pictures. I don't know who all those people are. Googling them all would be to much work. But I am curious... :wink:
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

I'll do you one better- for my three biggest crushes, I'll post a pic and a video of them performing, since they each happen to be musicians.

Demi Lovato-

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hi5FNvMX180" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Alison Mosshart-

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jj-x1sPdrUE" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Zooey Deschanel-

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pZ3cTwI9bIw" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Goliath
Diamond Edition

Post by Goliath »

Disney's Divinity wrote:I've never really understood it when people say they have a "type." I've always just liked anyone who was attractive to me in some way, [...] I like all flavors, I guess. :D
I agree. I've always found it way too limiting to have a 'type'. I just love diversity. Life would be boring if all women looked the same. When you have a wider taste, you have more to pick from. ;)

Anyway, some of mine:

Maryam Hassouni: Dutch-Moroccan Emmy Award-winning actress

Natalie Tran: "Miss YouTube" became a 'celebrity' when Australian news media and feminist scholars started writing about this ordinary girl who's got a record-number of subscribers on YouTube. Nowadays she's even a speaker on conventions on new media. I think her self-depricating humor is hilarious.

Selena Gomez: The definition of 'cute'.

Jessica Alba: Smokin' hot killer body.

Indira Varma: One of the many reasons to keep watching 'Rome'.

Penelope Cruz: Possibly Europe's best actress.

Kerry Washington: One of the highlights of 'The Last King of Scotland'.

Lisa Wade: Dutch tv presenter of childrens' programs. Would you have guessed she's 27 years old already?

Naema Tahir: Dutch-Pakistani novelist and essayist. Very intelligent woman. Only turn-off: she's a right-winger.

Scarlett Johansson: Classical Hollywood beauty.

Ilse de Lange: Dutch singer. She's one of The Netherlands' most succesfull artists. Funny detail: when she's not singing, she has a very strong accent which is not often heard on Dutch tv (as it's not considered 'standard Dutch'), but it makes her all the more cuter.

Aisha Tyler: I know her as Dr. Charlie Wheeler in seasons 9 & 10 of 'Friends'. Wish I had such a teacher in college.

January Jones: I don't understand why Don Draper keeps cheating with all kinds of bimbo's, when he's got this sexbomb at home.

Moderator edit: Too hot for Google. Changed to link:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/ ... yJones.jpg

Summer Bishil: My latest crush, from the movie 'Towelhead'.

Semaj
Anniversary Edition

Post by Semaj »

For a while when she was reinventing her career, I had a crush on Brandy Norwood.

"OH COME ON, REALLY?!?!"
Goliath
Diamond Edition

Post by Goliath »

^ She has a creepy look and smile.

Sorry. :P
Semaj
Anniversary Edition

Post by Semaj »

Women with creepy looks and smiles happen to be one of my many fetishes. :P
"OH COME ON, REALLY?!?!"
Scarred4life
Anniversary Edition

Post by Scarred4life »

Johnny Depp

Joseph-Gordon Levitt

Daniel Radcliffe

Why can't I think of anyone else?
JiminyCrick91
Platinum Edition

Post by JiminyCrick91 »

Disney's Divinity wrote:
I've never really understood it when people say they have a "type." I've always just liked anyone who was attractive to me in some way, be it that they're hairy or they have a charming personality or they're muscle-y or lanky or have pearly skin or black hair. I like all flavors, I guess. :D
I love many of the guys on your list and I'm glad i'm not the only one who does not have a type. My last boyfriend was bearish but I've had flings with twinks. I like all kinds of men and to me that's how it should be. :D

-Skyler
Goliath
Diamond Edition

Post by Goliath »

Scarred4life wrote:Why can't I think of anyone else?
Beats me. I didn''t have any problems coming up with names. In fact, I think I need to do a part 2.

It's also interesting Super Aurora hasn't answered yet. I'm curious to know which "wimmin" he likes.
Super Aurora
Diamond Edition

Post by Super Aurora »

Goliath wrote:
Scarred4life wrote:Why can't I think of anyone else?
It's also interesting Super Aurora hasn't answered yet. I'm curious to know which "wimmin" he likes.

LOL. too lazy come up with names.

Also depend on time era too like for instance I found Christine Taylor back when she was in Nickelodeon's Hey Dude! super ultra cute. Still do as part of my character, Ferrari, is based on that look.

but there bunch. just too lazy atm list em.

But there is two chick off my head atm that is gorgeous and that is Alica Keys and the late Aaliyah.
<i>Please limit signatures to 100 pixels high and 500 pixels wide</i>
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o68 ... ecf3d2.gif
Goliath
Diamond Edition

Post by Goliath »

Super Aurora wrote:LOL. too lazy come up with names. [...] But there is two chick off my head atm that is gorgeous and that is Alica Keys and the late Aaliyah.
For shame, Super A., for being so lazy. I agree Alicia Keys is kind of attractive, yeah. Topic-starter still hasn''t answered!
Miss Jo
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Miss Jo »

Am I totally weird for having a crush on Conan O'Brien? :P

"I don't get high on drugs; I get high on Disney."
carolinakid
Anniversary Edition

Right now I'm crushing on

Post by carolinakid »

Christian Vincent
William Gregory Lee
Jon Fleming
Gregory Michael
Charlie David
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney Duster »

Having a type doesn't mean you only like one kind of thing, just that there are particular things you notice that attract you the most, more than any other things about girls/guys.

If you don't have any things that you find attract more than other things...uhhh...well, that's untrue for at least one thing because the fact that someone is either a boy or a girl will attract you more or attract you less! (even bisexuals have a leaning towards liking one sex a little more than the other)
Goliath
Diamond Edition

Post by Goliath »

Disney Duster wrote:Having a type doesn't mean you only like one kind of thing, just that there are particular things you notice that attract you the most, more than any other things about girls/guys.
Technically, you're right. But that's not the way in which "type" is most often used in casual conversation. Whenever people say they fall for a certain "type" of (wo)man, they usually mean they're attracted only to that kind of people.

I mean, I know people who say they would never date a black woman or an Asian woman, not because they're racist, but because that's not their "type": they're not attracted to that type of woman. And, like you can see from my 'selection', I don't like to limit myself. You could say I have preferences, but I don't have a "type".

And you didn't name names, mister! :P