Statue/Figure Collection

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Re: Statue/Figure Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

Did you buy them from who I think you bought it from?

EDIT

They look cool
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
Super Aurora
Diamond Edition

Post by Super Aurora »

disneyboy20022 wrote:Did you buy them from who I think you bought it from?

EDIT

They look cool
Are you referring to Jorge from The Lair comic book shop? Only the black widow statue one I got from him. I didn't realize he had a booth till I got there and when I turned around he was there and we both lol'd. I helped out his booth afterwards and ditched SVA booth lol. (i hate the leader bitch who runs the SVA cartoon allies. she in my portfolio class too). The entrance into the con is much much tighter and stricter. So thanks to knowing that he has a booth and I can now have a new access to getting in without relying on SVA shit(which is the exhibitor pass which allows me to enter in before the opening time of the con- 10:00am).

The other two statues I got from two other different comic stores who had booths.
<i>Please limit signatures to 100 pixels high and 500 pixels wide</i>
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o68 ... ecf3d2.gif
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney Duster »

What great statues! The Psylocke one is very cool, but the Black Widow one is really well made! That one is masterful! She even looks realistic. And Dr. Doom is super ultra mega cool! What an amazing statue! Cool you got all of these!
xxhplinkxx
Collector's Edition

Post by xxhplinkxx »

I've sadly had to sell my statues :( so far I've sold about half of mine. Got 12 left to go. My life was turned upsidedown and I decided to move to NYC so I needed some quick cash. But luckily I'm keeping my favorite ones, which is about 6-7 of them. :)

"Hip hop frightens you, doesn't it....Hmmm...Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate. Hate leads to endlessly posting threads about stupid white people. Hmmmmm....."

I love Siren!
Super Aurora
Diamond Edition

Post by Super Aurora »

xxhplinkxx wrote:I've sadly had to sell my statues :( so far I've sold about half of mine. Got 12 left to go. My life was turned upsidedown and I decided to move to NYC so I needed some quick cash. But luckily I'm keeping my favorite ones, which is about 6-7 of them. :)
Yo you gotta call me up so we can hang out.
<i>Please limit signatures to 100 pixels high and 500 pixels wide</i>
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o68 ... ecf3d2.gif