Yet Another Religion Thread

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: Yet Another Religion Thread

Post by Disney Duster »

Aw thelittleursula I'm sorry you also have depression and social anxiety. I have that too, but it's very under control these days. It's ok that you don't go to church. I'm glad God can help you without it. But maybe you could find a church that you finally feel comfortable in and brings you joy. You don't sound pathetic.

MeerkatKombat, I get all of what you're saying, sounds very right. When you said in your "past life" you just meant what you used to do here in this one life right? Just wondering if you were talking about reincarnation.
MeerkatKombat
Special Edition

Post by MeerkatKombat »

Disney Duster wrote: MeerkatKombat, I get all of what you're saying, sounds very right. When you said in your "past life" you just meant what you used to do here in this one life right? Just wondering if you were talking about reincarnation.
Yeah what I used to do. I've had a lot of false career starts so far in my quite short life.
Settling Soul mates? That is grim. And I've played Monopoly alone.
thelittleursula
Anniversary Edition

Post by thelittleursula »

Disney Duster wrote:Aw thelittleursula I'm sorry you also have depression and social anxiety. I have that too, but it's very under control these days. It's ok that you don't go to church. I'm glad God can help you without it. But maybe you could find a church that you finally feel comfortable in and brings you joy. You don't sound pathetic.

Thanks <3