It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:34 pm 
Limited Edition

What has been your absolute favorite Halloween costume that you've ever worn?l

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:04 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

Either a Zebra when I was 4 (1990), or Paris Hilton when I was 19 (2005). It's kinda hard to decide between hooves and stripes, or heels and a bright pink corset. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:07 pm 
Suspended

I think it was 1st grade, but I was a Convict once. The bottom to the costume was SO UNBELIEVABLY COMFORTABLE that I wore it for something like 2 whole years after.

Also, I was a King once and I remember being really proud of how I pimped that thing out with cheap accessories. I had a ton of cheasy rings and necklaces (that I won out of those Grab Hand type machines at this arcade) and I wore a camera around my arm (so I was like the Tourist King). Except for the crown and whatever I wore for a robe, it was an entirely self-made costume.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:19 pm 
Platinum Edition

Probably Ghostface. I went as him several times. The rest of the costumes I wore for Halloween are best forgotten.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:33 pm 
Platinum Edition

in KG, i was a train engineer.

in 1st, my mom made me a buzz lightyear. that was the year i spent halloween @ WDW.

I like my vader and Aragorn costumes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:10 am 
Platinum Edition

Bumpity-bump!

Happy Halloween!

I'm Peter Pan this year, and last year I was Belle:

What are you all being today, or what were some of your favorite costumes from Halloween past?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:28 am 
Platinum Edition

You're too pretty for that Belle costume which doesn't look good enough or accurate enough to be Belle's costume to me, but you rock that Peter Pan costume! And your tatoos are cool! I never knew you had them!

I loved that for one year, perhaps my first costume ever, I was the 1950 Disney Cinderella's Fairy Godmother. I had the blue cloak and hood, and a wand with a yellow fairy dust star on it. I was a witch a whole bunch of times, with green tights. Then I was a warlock with a cape that was purple on the outside and silver on the inside with silver (or gold, can't remember) clasps, and that cape my mom made for me. It was a very shiny beautiful cape, I couldn't even get water on it or it would be ruined. Maybe it was silk or something. But that was my favorite costume. The rest of my years I was the grim reaper, then I think one college year I was Roger from Rent, and two years ago I was Robin Hood (but the costume's actual name was prince of theives or something like that as it was generic). This very year I was Micheal Meyers as my best friend's boyfriend loves Micheal Meyers, Jason, and those kind of horror movies. I wanted to buy both the 2015 Disney Cinderella Cinderella ball gown with wig and Fairy Godmother, but I'm saving my money for Disney World this summer. Maybe I'll get to buy those costumes next year. I want them more to just have fun by myself in my own home than for Halloween really, lol.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:21 am 
Platinum Edition

Thank you!! :) It's what the Halloween store had last year! Are you going to get your Cinderella costumes from Hot Topic or a Halloween store, or is there somewhere else?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:04 am 
Platinum Edition

If I ever do buy those Cinderella costumes, after hopefully going to Disney World in the summer, I will buy them online just by searching for them. I know the names of the companies that make them and it seems there are many places online to buy them. I just hope they last till next year, and I also wonder if they would even fit me, lol.

When you said "it's what the Halloween store had last year", you mean Belle's costume?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:32 am 
Platinum Edition

^Yeah, buying clothes online can be hard...I guess just make sure they have a good return policy if you need to return one for not fitting.

And yeah, the Belle dress - they probably had a "deluxe" Belle dress at the Halloween store, but this was the cheaper version.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:25 pm 
Platinum Edition

I didn't think of that. I should check their return policies.

Yea the Belle dress just doesn't look much like Belle's! But you make it pretty. :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:17 am 
Platinum Edition

Thank you!!! :) :tink: