The Universe has stomped on me thread. Rant or clear the air

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
JohnnyWeir
Gold Classic Collection

Re: The Universe has stomped on me thread. Rant or clear the

Post by JohnnyWeir »

Disneyboy, I am so sorry for what you and your parents are going through. I know what it's like when life and family and everything goes bad. But good things always come too, and things will get better gor you and your mom and dad. You seem like a very strong person and hopefully the same goes for your parents. Remember how many people on here care about you, and many people here I'm sure keep you in their prayers.
By the way, maybe this doesn't mean much to you since I don't post here as much as would like, but I feel like I know you guys on here, even if you don't know me.
Hi, hi, hi, there.
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

JohnnyWeir wrote:Disneyboy, I am so sorry for what you and your parents are going through. I know what it's like when life and family and everything goes bad. But good things always come too, and things will get better gor you and your mom and dad. You seem like a very strong person and hopefully the same goes for your parents. Remember how many people on here care about you, and many people here I'm sure keep you in their prayers.
I'm glad I had a painful herniated disc pain for a year, because now I'm cooking on my own, walking more and being more independent than I ever have been in my life. Being bed ridden opened my eyes that I need to do things on my own. I can now make Tune Helper and Omelets on my own and I want to do it on my own.

here's a thread that I made that describes more about my chaotic life that has happened in the past two years. Read it sometime.

http://www.dvdizzy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28830
By the way, maybe this doesn't mean much to you since I don't post here as much as would like, but I feel like I know you guys on here, even if you don't know me.
I feel the same way about the people on here. Many of my only true friends I have are on this forum. It's not the quantity of friends that matter, it's the quality that counts.
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
JohnnyWeir
Gold Classic Collection

Post by JohnnyWeir »

Well its refreshing to see someone who doesnt dwell on their problems or feel sorry for themselves, but instead uses them to make yourself a stronger person. I wish i could do the same and be as strong willed as you.
I didn't know you were on the Tonight Show, if there's a video on youtube can you post me a link?
Hi, hi, hi, there.
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

JohnnyWeir wrote:Well its refreshing to see someone who doesnt dwell on their problems or feel sorry for themselves, but instead uses them to make yourself a stronger person. I wish i could do the same and be as strong willed as you.
I didn't know you were on the Tonight Show, if there's a video on youtube can you post me a link?
I'm trying to located the video on my computer to upload it on youtube. It's on my facebook account

Also I met someone else before Leno.......

http://www.dvdizzy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30452

EDIT

I just thought of a plan to get it on youtube :D

EDIT IT IS ON YOUTUBE. To not get off topic of this thread please watch the video in this thread

http://www.dvdizzy.com/forum/posting.ph ... =4&t=30452

PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

On Monday, I had what was probably the worst of seizures yet.

It started around lunchtime, when my Mom was picking up something to eat for us. I eventually ended up having four seizures in the course of one day. I also ended up in an ambulance being rushed to the hospital.

They were able to determine the seizures were coming from the left side of my brain. I was at the hospital from Monday night to Wednesday afternoon.
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

PixarFan2006 wrote:On Monday, I had what was probably the worst of seizures yet.

It started around lunchtime, when my Mom was picking up something to eat for us. I eventually ended up having four seizures in the course of one day. I also ended up in an ambulance being rushed to the hospital.

They were able to determine the seizures were coming from the left side of my brain. I was at the hospital from Monday night to Wednesday afternoon.
Yikes, that sounds intense. You'll be in my prayers.

disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

Please pray for me, I'm headed to the ER. My blood sugar is at 600. My way of life is about to change and it's scary as hell and is scares me. Please pray. I feel more derpessed than I have in 2 years..... :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I know what I'm going to have to do and give up, just pray and encourage me to be positive, because right now I feel so, lost and feel my life is over....I'm crying while typing this message, help me through this my friends. my true friends

Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

Sending good thoughts and prayers your way, Michael.

Albert
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

Yes, everyone here will be thinking good thoughts of you while you go through this. :( I'm wishing the best for you, and for PixarFan2006, too.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
bradhig
Anniversary Edition

Post by bradhig »

The last year has been extremely stressful on my life. Last may dad died of strokes caused by heavy smoking. Then mom and I had to leave my childhood home and move to Elkton Oregon because we couldn't afford the house anymore and she wanted to take care of grandma who has Alzheimer's. She got to be too much of
a burden and that house was sold so we had to move to Olathe Kansas and there were things that weren't even
unpacked from the first move. We were stuck at my sister's home for two months waiting for a townhouse to
open up and then had to move what we brought with us there. I had to leave my job, my firends who I can't
find on facebook behind. Sob stories like that James Bond movie I mentioned on another thread and that stupid
sleeping beauty villain story movie only make it worse. I have never found true love and fear I never will because
of an obsession of a woman I had for ten years when I was in my 20s. Seeing people's loves being taken from them
just reminds me of what I don't and fear may never have.

It upsets me that fanfiction and fanartists are wrecking some of my favorite disney movies like Cinderella ,and Sleeping Beauty by taking away their happy endings like making King Hubert rush Aurora and Phillips wedding resulting in something going wrong on their wedding night and aurora runs away and hides in the forest. Making the princesses kill themselves ,etc etc. Why can't they just continue the stories with them living happily ever after?
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

PixarFan2006 wrote:On Monday, I had what was probably the worst of seizures yet.

UPDATE: Last week, I had to stay overnight (and stay awake until 3 am!) at the hospital for a brain scan (and to try to catch a seizure). While I didn't have any seizures, (thank god) they did see activity in the left side of the brain yet again. I am still on the same medications as of right now and I hope they do not alter them again for a long time.
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

bradhig wrote:The last year has been extremely stressful on my life. Last may dad died of strokes caused by heavy smoking. Then mom and I had to leave my childhood home and move to Elkton Oregon because we couldn't afford the house anymore and she wanted to take care of grandma who has Alzheimer's. She got to be too much of
a burden and that house was sold so we had to move to Olathe Kansas and there were things that weren't even
unpacked from the first move. We were stuck at my sister's home for two months waiting for a townhouse to
open up and then had to move what we brought with us there. I had to leave my job, my firends who I can't
find on facebook behind. Sob stories like that James Bond movie I mentioned on another thread and that stupid
sleeping beauty villain story movie only make it worse. I have never found true love and fear I never will because
of an obsession of a woman I had for ten years when I was in my 20s. Seeing people's loves being taken from them

It upsets me that fanfiction and fanartists are wrecking some of my favorite disney movies like Cinderella ,and Sleeping Beauty by taking away their happy endings like making King Hubert rush Aurora and Phillips wedding resulting in something going wrong on their wedding night and aurora runs away and hides in the forest. Making the princesses kill themselves ,etc etc. Why can't they just continue the stories with them living happily ever after?
unfortunately, because "fanfictions" are really just people doing whatever the fuck they want. The only good ones are the ones that don't betray the original.
bradhig
Anniversary Edition

Post by bradhig »

ajmrowland wrote:
bradhig wrote:The last year has been extremely stressful on my life. Last may dad died of strokes caused by heavy smoking. Then mom and I had to leave my childhood home and move to Elkton Oregon because we couldn't afford the house anymore and she wanted to take care of grandma who has Alzheimer's. She got to be too much of

unfortunately, because "fanfictions" are really just people doing whatever the fuck they want. The only good ones are the ones that don't betray the original.
Unfortunately those are hard to come by. Too many people wreck the original.
Super Aurora
Diamond Edition

Post by Super Aurora »

bradhig wrote: I had to leave my job, my firends who I can't
find on facebook behind.
Don't you know their names? You can search them by imputing their names in.

If you can't find em because you put their first and last name in, its proabably because some only put their first and middle name in, in order to avoid business companies or the work field they're working in, not look into their personal life. If you know your friends' middle names then put their first and middle name in search function.
bradhig wrote:It upsets me that fanfiction and fanartists are wrecking some of my favorite disney movies like Cinderella ,and Sleeping Beauty by taking away their happy endings like making King Hubert rush Aurora and Phillips wedding resulting in something going wrong on their wedding night and aurora runs away and hides in the forest. Making the princesses kill themselves ,etc etc. Why can't they just continue the stories with them living happily ever after?
I would forget them and avoid them like the plague. A lot of them are fucking shit anyway so I don't think there's any need for you to bother with them. Don't let their crapfest depress you. Most fanfiction people are whiny 16 yr old girls and 13 yr old fanboys that have poor and delusional outlook on things.
<i>Please limit signatures to 100 pixels high and 500 pixels wide</i>
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o68 ... ecf3d2.gif
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday ... he wasn't being very kind or supportive, so I felt I had to stand up for myself.

And today has been nothing but abusive calls and text messages; proving my point, but still not very nice to deal with.

So feeling pretty down about things right now.
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

@bradhig: I’m sorry about your dad and grandmother (my grandmother also had Alzheimer’s when I was a child, which was very traumatic for me since I was closer to her than even my mother), and your struggles with your mom having to move. It sucks to be dislocated, separated from all the people/places/familiarity you’ve known. I really hope things improve for you, but I hope you can find ways to make your life fulfilling even in these worst moments and even beyond hoping for love. Love is naturally something we all want, but it rarely happens (even many people who are in relationships aren’t really in love, or the love doesn’t last). Happiness in life can and does go beyond love/relationships, so I hope you’ll be able to find ways to enrich your life where you’re living now, so that whether or not love comes along you can be happy. :)

@atlantica: Good for you! :up: I’m always glad when people refuse to let their spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend disrespect them (repeatedly), having seen many people close to me put up with that in so many relationships in my life. But breakups are very draining, no matter the circumstances, so my thoughts go out to you and I hope you'll be feeling better soon. :) I know I’d probably be listening to Leona Lewis’s “Better in Time” right about now. :lol: :P
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Thank you Disney's Divinity for your kind words, much appreciated.

Actually, I'm listening to 'Nah!' by Shania Twain; explains exactly how I'm feeling !
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

bradhig wrote:
ajmrowland wrote:unfortunately, because "fanfictions" are really just people doing whatever the fuck they want. The only good ones are the ones that don't betray the original.
Unfortunately those are hard to come by. Too many people wreck the original.
Which is why I don't read too many. The few that I have read-for anything-weren't bad.
bradhig
Anniversary Edition

Post by bradhig »

http://forums.voltron.com/groupee

I need help seriously I was on steroids and lost control when someone on the voltron board said they saw something at a comic com I wanted see and I said the company didn't care about the fans. I wanted to take my own life the next day but didn't. Now they ban me for a month claiming I made verbal attacks over and over. They call me a gown obsessed fanboy and don't understand I am suffering from depression a chemical imbalance in my head and I am trying to get in to see a psychologist but they aren't taking new cases.They hate me.
DVDBuff1
Gold Classic Collection

Post by DVDBuff1 »

My cat Candy who's been a member of our family since I was 9, was unfortunately mauled by a coyote Tuesday night. It's been a sad week in the household.