Need help with a Micro SD card. Got corrupted in my phone.

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Matt
Anniversary Edition

Need help with a Micro SD card. Got corrupted in my phone.

Post by Matt »

So I am sure I am not the only who has gone through this issue. I have the Stupid DROID Razr Maxx HD phone from Verizon wireless. This phone is more hype than it really is. It broke only a month in a half use! With it breaking I had all my pictures and videos on my Micro SD 32 gb card. I was about to upload everything to my computer through the USB port when I plugged my phone in. I get an error message on my phone and then it says it cannot read my Micro SD card.
Now when I even plug my SD card in any adapter or even a Scan Disk Adapter, it will not read.
I did go to this jerky computer shop by my house and it read on his reader in the SCHC Adapter but he said that there was no information on it. I told him of course there isn’t know information on the card because it was corrupted. You need to use a backup software to get my pictures and videos. (I only want my pictures and videos back.) The guy was a complete jerk and didn’t know what he was doing. So thankfully I got the card back unharmed.
Now I need to find away to make the Micro SC card work and read so I can back up my stuff. Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction? Thank you in advance!