Explain your Siggy: The Sigquel

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Animalia
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Animalia »

My set is in honor of Fantasia 2000 being released on blu-ray, so I have my favorite sequence from Fantasia 2000 Firebird Suite. Kind of belated though. :oops:
CJ
Anniversary Edition

Post by CJ »

My new banner:
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

Luckily I've realized that I still have ImageReady, just that I have to log into an older version of Windows to access it when I restart my PC (Rey does all sorts of crazy things to my PC). :lol: Anyway, to take advantage of it I worked on a new image to turn into a banner:

All the characters were done earlier this week with the exception of Alice, which I drew maybe a year or two ago. The snow was added through Blingee and I did some editing on the final gif with ImageReady. :)
BellesPrince
Gold Classic Collection

Post by BellesPrince »

So how do I add my signature?

I've tried to add it from photobucket but I keep getting told I need to fill out all the required fields, which as far as I can see, I have done.
UmbrellaFish
Signature Collection

Post by UmbrellaFish »

BellesPrince wrote:So how do I add my signature?

I've tried to add it from photobucket but I keep getting told I need to fill out all the required fields, which as far as I can see, I have done.
To add a signature to your account, you have to fill in the "Current Password," "New Password," and "Confirm Password" fields.

You don't actually have to change your password. Just put your current password in both three boxes and then you should be able to upload your siggy. :)
BellesPrince
Gold Classic Collection

Post by BellesPrince »

Okay, let's see if it worked.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

enigmawing wrote: Image
Poor heroines. No sweaters? :p
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

blackcauldron85 wrote:Poor heroines. No sweaters? :p
Um, they're standing in front of a big window. Image Yeah, that's it! :lol:

Besides, they'll do anything for a picture shoot; most of these poor girls will never get the exposure Ariel, Cinderella, and the others already get. :p
BellesPrince
Gold Classic Collection

Post by BellesPrince »

Deleted.
Last edited by BellesPrince on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

enigmawing wrote:
blackcauldron85 wrote:Poor heroines. No sweaters? :p
Um, they're standing in front of a big window. Image Yeah, that's it! :lol:

Besides, they'll do anything for a picture shoot; most of these poor girls will never get the exposure Ariel, Cinderella, and the others already get. :p
in that case, sianara Rapunzel.

And hellooo Jane!
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

ajmrowland wrote:And hellooo Jane!
I'll have to get around to drawing her one of these days. :lol:

I'm posting an old Ariel banner to kinda go with my new avatar. I'm too lazy to make a new banner at the moment. :p

http://fav.me/d21zrx7
MJW
Special Edition

Post by MJW »

This is my first signature...ever:

I've been a member of the board since June 2010, but just started using a signature about a week ago. I'm a bit obsessed with cover art of new releases, so I thought I'd create a "coming attractions" list of the next few releaseses.

The plan is to update it as titles finally arrive on the shelves and new ones are announced! :)
"If it's not Baroque, don't fix it!" - Cogsworth | My Blu-ray collection | My Studio Ghibli blog
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

I've removed my WIST/WTF siggies in order to do some shameless plugging:
The former is a plug for "The W.E.D.nesday Show", a weekly online series (also discussed in this thread in which Disney author Brent Dodge discusses a different Disney topic each week, ranging from a specific resort to a film to the history of an attraction, etc. He also has guests on occasion to discuss topics with him, such as "Top Treasures" or "Hidden Mickeys" and also hosts the "Head2Head Trivia Challenge" that pits one viewer against the current champion (yours truly is the current champion ;) ). Be sure to join us every Wednesday night at 9:30 (Eastern Time).

And the latter is a new series on the From Screen to Theme website, coming on the heels of the popular "Where in the World?". The "Days of the Week" features a new article written by guest writers, themed to that day's subject. Every Saturday, I'll write about a different Disney short for "Saturday Matinee". UD's very own pap64 also writes for Gamer Tuesday, as he checks out new and old Disney video games. And Kram Nebuer (my brother and a once-in-a-while UDer) writes delicious articles all about Disney food in Sunday Brunch.

albert
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

An Amethyst banner to match my new avatar:

http://fav.me/d37ieyu
avonleastories95
Gold Classic Collection

Post by avonleastories95 »

Due to the vast amount of arguements on this thread, I was inspired to write a poem about it. It is such a shame that some people don't know how to act here.
"The four of us are dying,
from the things people say.
The two of us are sighing,
for the comments they made that day."
Can we please be nicer to each other?
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

My current banner! :)

I still love her in that blue dress. :D The text is what I originally had in mind for the drawing's title at dA, but there were too many characters so I just listed it as "Miss Tiana" instead. :p
SillySymphony
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SillySymphony »

Old Banner:

New Banner:
So don't give up hoping and don't give up dreaming, for true love will come smiling through.

I brought my Valentine's Day banner back from last year.
The lyrics are from the short Johnnie Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet.
theCat'sOut/Flowers&Trees/theFlyingMouse/theSkeletonDance/theThreeLittlePigs
The_Iceflash
Anniversary Edition

Post by The_Iceflash »

I might as well add my explanation for my signature here:
It means if you're (you as in generally speaking) going to take a stand against something, don't stoop to the level of those you're taking a stand against. (Since the civil rights movement is what's addressed in the signature I'll use that as an example). Imagine if Dr. King and his followers stooped to the level of those he opposed and resorted to doing the same things they did against them (violence, etc). Their cause would have gained far less sympathy and support. Part of what gained support for them was the footage of them being attacked and hoses and dogs being set on them. Imagine if what the public saw was the other way around. How do you think people and the government would have saw the movement? I personally believe such a thing would have hurt the movement.

Basically it just means don't stoop to the level of those you're opposing. Like he said, "We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline". Just because the opposing person may be disrespectful and undignified doesn't mean you should be that way back. If anything it hurts your cause.

A lot for a short signature huh? :P
MJW
Special Edition

Post by MJW »

I've created a new signature celebrating the release of Alice in Wonderland: 60th Anniversary Edition on Blu-ray/DVD. I'll probably leave this up for a week before switching back to an updated "Coming Attractions" one.

Miss Jo
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Miss Jo »

I got my signature from a bumper sticker I found on Facebook. I think it sums up my relationship to Disney movies perfectly. Man, I wish I had a t-shirt with this quote on it! :lol:
"I don't get high on drugs; I get high on Disney."