The Official Leaving/Returning Thread

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: The Official Leaving/Returning Thread

Post by blackcauldron85 »

I know who you are!!!! And thank you so much- that makes me smile! :)
Escapay

Post by Escapay »

Welcome back, Ames. :)

Albert
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
Goliath
Diamond Edition

Post by Goliath »

Amy! :float:
blackcauldron85

:wave: Hi, guys!
Mooky
Platinum Edition

Post by Mooky »

Welcome back, Amy! :mickana:
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Yaaaaay ! You are back !

Happiness all round :)
blackcauldron85

Hey you two!!! :wave:
Musical Master
Anniversary Edition

Post by Musical Master »

Sorry if I'm way to late for this but, welcome back Amy. :wave:
Disney, Pixar, Rodgers and Hammerstein, and Cinema fan
TheValentineBros
Anniversary Edition

Post by TheValentineBros »

Did anyone miss me? Anyone?

Well, anyway, hi every peoples. I just wanna say, I'm pretty am done with DVDizzy, which is why I left the forum a long time ago. The reason being is because of many reasons.

1. I actually am focusing on my life in general, especially Special Olympics, and yes, I've been attending Special Olympics, and I won 3 medals (1 silver for the 1500, and 2 golds for the 800 and shot put). Which is why I'm going to Reno at the end of this month, May 30. And I'm also focusing on the next semester of college since my cartooning class and my multimedia class were so amazing. And I'm also thinking about filling an application on a new job, which is a trading store. (In other words, DVDs, video games, CDs, blu-rays, etc.) So yeah, I'm focusing more on my life.

2. I pretty much retired the name, TheValentineBros, so you can call me, ProhibitTheBastard. If you want, just follow me on the Twit. http://twitter.com/prohibitthebast No bullshit, m'kay? And you can still watch my videos on YouTube via TVBRobotnikReturns and TVBIsHayley, and yes, those names will be changed too.

3. I was less interested in the forums, and I figured going to other forums, such as YouChew, and stuff like that.

So yeah, I'm pretty much done with DVDizzy. Sure, I had good times, bad times, and ugly times, but all and all, they are all fine times. So before I leave, let me say... as I quote from UrinatingTree (The Fat Mann Judgeth)... goodnight, god speed. :)
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

Off for the past few days and a couple more. Computer's fried. :lol: I'll be back to terrorize you all soon enough. :twisted:

This'll give me the time to read Game of Thrones, on book 2 now, which I only started because the show should reveal the ending after the last two seasons.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
Musical Master
Anniversary Edition

Post by Musical Master »

Wow, it's been a while. I've been writing a Fangface re-imagining in my spare time for a while now and it's hard to believe it's been a month or so since I posted here.
Disney, Pixar, Rodgers and Hammerstein, and Cinema fan
bradhig
Anniversary Edition

Post by bradhig »

I left after the 2Disney4ever thing exploded and my post got deleted. I was upset cause I saw an angry mob chasing 2Disney4ever like what happened to me on the Voltron Forum years ago and I knew 2Disney4ever couldn't help repeatedly talking about 2D cause of autism,

Lately the prequel hate has been making my blood boil over. Someone made a movie called the People vs George Lucas which appears to be a hate film. Because of the hate and people telling him what he kept doing wrong he stop making blockbuster movies. The morons that spread this hate need to bow their heads in shame.. I feel all who hate prequels /special editions have fallen to the dark side.
Semaj
Anniversary Edition

Post by Semaj »

bradhig wrote:I left after the 2Disney4ever thing exploded and my post got deleted. I was upset cause I saw an angry mob chasing 2Disney4ever like what happened to me on the Voltron Forum years ago and I knew 2Disney4ever couldn't help repeatedly talking about 2D cause of autism.
This is one of my biggest annoyances of any forum. People like 2Disney4ever think his mental problems gives him permission to be an everloving pest about it.

As it was with a previous member, his obsession has gone far beyond being an understandable frustration.
"OH COME ON, REALLY?!?!"
dvdjunkie
Signature Collection

Post by dvdjunkie »

I am pretty sure, by now, most of my friends have noticed that I have been coming to this forum less frequently. While I am still a Disney completist, I like a lot of other movies and animated films too!

I have taken notice of those have ignored some of my recent posts, and made the decision that I have gotten "too dang old" to hang around here on a full-time basis!

I still read most everyone's posts here and have basically just been along for the ride for the past few months.

This is not goodbye, but rather a "see you around" here. At 75 years of age now, I take a good look around here and see a lot of new faces, and a lot of the same friends who have been around here as long as I have.

I count the days that I worked at Disneyland in the 60's as one of the fun experiences a person can enjoy. With that I will just sign off and remind all of you that I will be lurking in the shadows and still reading about things going on in other worlds of Disney.

So long - for now!!!! DVD Junkie
The only way to watch movies - Original Aspect Ratio!!!!
I LOVE my Blu-Ray Disc Player!
Rose Dome
Special Edition

Post by Rose Dome »

Hi All :wave:

I was Disney Geek but I decided I preferred the username I have now :wink:

It's been four years since I stopped posting because I wasn't finding much I had particular feelings about. I regret not staying active (or at least not coming back sooner) but I've been preoccupied with job searching (I was made redundant from my database job in March 2015) retraining for work (I was looking for a job in archive services but with technology advancing so much since I became qualified for that in 2010 I decided recreational therapy would be a good new direction and did a course for it in the second half of 2015. I haven't got paid work but I have got some volunteer work at a retirement hostel) travel (I went to the south of Japan on my first independent trip in October 2015 and I have been to North Queensland with my Family a few times since I was last on here) and Family drama (My UK based Uncle had a stroke in November and died of the heart infection that caused it, a few weeks later while my Parents were there to support him :( My Siblings and I took care of preparing for a late Christmas) and before all that I had been feeling that it had been a bit too long since I was last on here.

With things now (for the time being) calm, I have decided that it doesn't matter how long it's been. I've missed this place :ears:

Sophie
blackcauldron85

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave: :)
Rose Dome
Special Edition

Post by Rose Dome »

Thanks for welcoming Me back :float:

I hope you're well