slave2moonlight's Art and Vids

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Post by slave2moonlight »

wrestling_stat wrote:
slave2moonlight wrote: Hey, I'm a HE, not a HER! Ha.
Sorry about that. It's changed now.
No problem, thanks.
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Finally got around to finishing my "Emperor's New Groove" collage drawing I had started a while back!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/473 ... n%3Ascraps
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Slave2moonlight's Kuzco Collage!

Post by Disney Duster »

Wow! This is your best-drawn collage yet! The characters all look perfect! Just like themselves! And I love how you fit so many animal transformations in it! Really nice how Kuzco is being held up like that, too.

If I had a suggestion, I would say maybe you could have "rested" Kuzco on everyone's shoulders/heads. He's already in the relaxing position, you would just need to remove the hands and have all the characters underneath him straining under his weight! But of course I'm not telling you to change it, it's just what I would have done.

Really good job! Quality drawings! :clap:
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Thanks so much! Well, I only spend a small amount of time on the composition for these. I am sticking in so many characters that I prefer it to look slightly random, though there is a little composition done, of course. I might have done it the way you suggested if I was just doing a picture, or "poster art," but these are meant to be a bit more maniacal, ha. Also, I included two versions of Kuzco, which further complicates things (like with the Mulan collage, where I actually did three versions of her). I try not to repeat any characters, but sometimes it's a must-do. I also HAD to stick in Yzma as a kitten, ha. That whole bit at the end was brilliant!
Disney Duster

Slave2moonlight's Fanart

Post by Disney Duster »

Well, now that you've explained it, I totally agree with you. The three Mulans were placed perfectly in that collage, by the way! Really neat way of doing it. And yea, Yzma's end is one of the best! She totally got what she deserved but in a funny, unharmful way.

But I actually really came to say your new Gummi Bear avatar is sooooo well-done and awesome-looking! You did make it yourself, right? I'm just wondering because I don't remember seeing it in your account before. Perhaps it's an update I missed? But it's sooooooo good and sooooo cool! What's that bear's name again?
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Thanks! Yeah, I made it just the other day, and that's Gruffi Gummi. I think I posted the link to the art piece here on the end of the 2nd page or something. Of course, you can see it better as a full size art piece. The leaves are a little hard to see as an avatar, because it's reduced so much.
bradhig
Anniversary Edition

Post by bradhig »

Wish I could draw stuff like that. I have some interesting ideas for Anastasia even thou that's not Disney and some Disney stuff.
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

bradhig wrote:Wish I could draw stuff like that. I have some interesting ideas for Anastasia even thou that's not Disney and some Disney stuff.
I'd like to do some Anastasia stuff sometime. Great film. I still need to upgrade from VHS to DVD on that one.
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Well, I finally got around to finishing this Disney spoof on the Addams Family movie poster that I started a couple months ago as I tried to reteach myself Photoshop, so here it is:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47562373/
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Okay, for the more mature folks in the audience, here is Cinderella in the first of my new series of Disney pin-up girl pieces. Don't worry, there's no nudity, just skimpy outfits.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/48341347/
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Here is my second piece of Disney pin-up girl art. This is Tink in a bikini.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/48683752/
numba1lostboy
Anniversary Edition

Post by numba1lostboy »

Well done! You really captured their likenesses in your pictures!
:pan: Love It.
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Thanks! :D
QueenRahel
Gold Classic Collection

Post by QueenRahel »

love the tink and cindyrelly...they look just like me...lol...ur drawings are so good youd think its cut and paste!!!
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Thanks very much! If you really do know anyone who looks like that, have them contact me. :lol:
Disney Duster

Slave2moonlight's Disney Pin-Up Girls

Post by Disney Duster »

Well, Cindy's uniform certainly made girl scouts sexy! Wouldn't a show about Disney girl scouts be kind of cool, if they wore these outfits? Maybe they would also be rivals with Disney boy scouts, and it could be really fun. Maybe Aladdin would use the Genie's magic to peek on the girls sometimes, hehe. Anyway, Tinker Bell's costume is basic but really works best for her. I have to say, she looks great, and I think you captured her a bit better than you captured Cinderella. Perhaps it's because Tink is one tier above Cinderella to you! So Tink's my favorite so far. I love Tink's pose, too! And I'm glad you said you liked Cinderella as much as you did! She deserves more guys liking her... Oh, and I totally get liking her more because of Cinderella III, I love even more, now, too, because the movie actually kept her pretty close to her original self, but with a new kick-ass attitude.

I like this series and can't wait for more additions. Oh, thanks for making Cindy your avatar, but I wouldn't mind if you wanted to replace it with Tink soon, since I'm guessing you're going to, and Tink looks awesome, anyway!
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Ha, I HAVE been thinking about that Avatar change.

Yeah, I don't know why it was trickier to capture Cinderella's look, but I'm thinking it may partially be because Tink shows so much skin already. Cinderella is generally pretty covered up, so I had to make up the body more, and it's gotta be weird seeing her in a girl scout uniform. Plus, the first piece in a series rarely comes out as good as the rest... Unless it is the only one that comes out good, ha.

That show sounds like something that should be on "Disney After Dark," ha.

A funny thing about this series, as I think about future entries, is the fact that a lot of these girls wear fetish costumes already. For example, Slue Foot Sue in her sexy cowgirl outfit, Kim Possible in her cheerleader outfit, etc... It's an interesting fact about cartoon girls, when you stop to think about it. So, in the end, it might be more like a costume mix and match, except for a few, like the first two I did. No bikini girls or girl scouts come to mind off the top of my head.

Anyway, glad you like the series and I'll do more eventually. I will probably do my Cinderella movie collage next though.
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Did a quick drawing this morning of my favorite Mouseketeer as a kid, Cheryl. Never understood the fascination with Anette, though I have nothing against her. But, Cheryl was easily the cutest one!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/49227274/
Disney Duster

Slave2moonlight's Fanart

Post by Disney Duster »

You know, I never commented on "The Disney Family". I like it a lot, it's really well-done! You matched the colors and shading and the creepiness perfectly! I noticed a lot of "lesser known" characters in it, and I suppose it would have been considered more of the ideal Disney/Adam's take off if more merchandised characters were featured. Still, I like how you give appreciation for rarely seen characters.

Now, Jack Sparrow. Really good rum, there, it's very realistic. I like the picture a lot! Did you base the sparrow on some other sparrow you saw, or you pulled him from your head?

Finally, Cheryl looks exceptionally real and you did a very good job! Everything looks correct and you can tell it's a real girl. Personally, I think she does look prettier than Anette. Maybe the times changed the opinions of girls. In the past, "curves" and meatier women were more favorable, but nowadays the message seems to be thin, thin, thin! Not that I'm saying Cheryl is skinnier than Anette, I was just giving an example of how over all desired features change over time.