Sin City: Recut, Extended, Unrated: DVD Press Release

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
The Little Merman
Anniversary Edition

Post by The Little Merman »

Thanks for the link MadonnasManOne! I can't wait. I told my friend Danielle not to buy the crap-o-la bare-bones edition, and to wait for this. She is psyched! I hope you can get just the DVDs though. I have no real need for 'The Hard Goodbye' graphic novel.

*tlm
MadonnasManOne
Collector's Edition

Post by MadonnasManOne »

You are welcome. I believe that the set will only be available with the graphic novel.

I have never seen the film, but know alot of people who LOVE it, so I think it will be a blind buy. Depends on how low the sale prices get. I'll have to wait and see.
Lucylover1986
Special Edition

Post by Lucylover1986 »

It's all in one set so you have to get the novel. I can't wait to see the book version though to see how exact they got it.
Lucylover1986
Special Edition

Post by Lucylover1986 »

DVD Answers has updated their news post with menu shots:
http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0 ... &n=1&burl=
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Many of which you could already see in the first post of this very thread... :) Guess it was only a matter of minutes before your post, though, so we can let it slide. :D
"Fifteen years from now, when people are talking about 3-D, they will talk about the business before 'Monsters vs. Aliens' and the business after 'Monsters vs. Aliens.' It's the line in the sand." - Greg Foster, IMAX chairman and president