The Lion King Trilogy

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
goofystitch
Collector's Edition

The Lion King Trilogy

Post by goofystitch »

The club is offering the trilogy and I am wondering if anybody has ordered it yet. I am curious if it comes in the box that is offered in the stores. I also want to know if anybody ordered it with the special 1.5 cover. I am curious to see what that looks like. Anyways, If anybody has ordered it through the club, please let me know.
msadrakula
Gold Classic Collection

Post by msadrakula »

The Trilogy that the club offers looks to me like it's just the 3 dvd sold together but not in the collector's case. It would be very odd for the club to have such a good price on an item like that. I found it for $45 locally so I just bought it at a store nearby.
I Sell NEW USED & RARE Disney Movies
http://stores.ebay.com/Family-Movie-Warehouse
goofystitch
Collector's Edition

Post by goofystitch »

Thanks msadrakula. I figured that. I have never bought a movie through the club that came with a special cover before. In the past, have they been different than the normal cover art, or is it just a card with a moving version of it?
goofystitch
Collector's Edition

Post by goofystitch »

I just received the trilogy through the club. It did not come in the box. The three movies were packaged together with plastic. I opted to get the 3-D card instead of lithographs and it is so cool. It is the normal cover art, but when you turn it, it changes to a red curtan spread apart with Timon and Pumba hanging out and their black outlines of them watching the movie are at the bottom. Really nice. I wish there was a way to get the past covers that I missed.