Are there any current discount codes?

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
AwallaceUNC
Signature Collection

Are there any current discount codes?

Post by AwallaceUNC »

I'm looking to complete my enrollment agreement and rejoin the club again. Are there any discount codes available right now? 5 DVDs in 1 year is a bit much, especially considering that I only had to buy 4 within the next two years when I first joined.

-Aaron
• Author of Hocus Pocus in Focus: The Thinking Fan's Guide to Disney's Halloween Classic
and The Thinking Fan's Guide to Walt Disney World: Magic Kingdom (Epcot coming soon)
• Host of Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Pod, the longest-running Disney podcast
• Entertainment Writer & Moderator at DVDizzy.com
• Twitter - @aaronspod
MickeyMouseboy
Platinum Edition

Post by MickeyMouseboy »

i got one on my e-mail but i deleted i think, It was 20% off buy 1 get one 20%
AwallaceUNC
Signature Collection

Post by AwallaceUNC »

Yeah I got that too. I should clarify, though, I meant discount codes for enrollment.

-Aaron
• Author of Hocus Pocus in Focus: The Thinking Fan's Guide to Disney's Halloween Classic
and The Thinking Fan's Guide to Walt Disney World: Magic Kingdom (Epcot coming soon)
• Host of Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Pod, the longest-running Disney podcast
• Entertainment Writer & Moderator at DVDizzy.com
• Twitter - @aaronspod
MickeyMouseboy
Platinum Edition

Post by MickeyMouseboy »

awallaceunc wrote:Yeah I got that too. I should clarify, though, I meant discount codes for enrollment.

-Aaron
oh not that i know of. Sorry Aaron!
Little Red Henski
Special Edition

Post by Little Red Henski »

The offer is

Get 4 free, pay only $1.00 for shipping and processing with 5 to buy in the next 24 months.

Buy 5th title at 14.95 with free shipping and processing and buy only 4 more in next 24 months.

Buy 6th title for 9.95 with free shipping and processing, does not lower committment.
Lightyear
Special Edition

Post by Lightyear »

Received my weekly email and it had this in there for the non-animated collectors..

NEW EXCLUSIVES COLLECTION
Disney Movie Club proudly announces the debut of our Exclusives Collection - select Disney DVDs previously only available internationally! Complete your Disney library with these must-see movies: Benji: The Hunted, Mail to the Chief, and Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken. Look for more exciting Disney Movie Exclusives coming soon.
! !EBAY BOOTLEG'ERS! !
STDVDS : gasconsherri : haasenterprises : helppay4kidscollege : mtandk0614 : zoosed : sniperxray2 : moker04 : dvdtitan : jedsdvds4u : dvd_isle : ander_island : hollabrady : aikon83 : nowentertmt : tell_your_story
DaveWadding
Collector's Edition

Post by DaveWadding »

Little Red Henski wrote:616170

The offer is

Get 4 free, pay only $1.00 for shipping and processing with 5 to buy in the next 24 months.

Buy 5th title at 14.95 with free shipping and processing and buy only 4 more in next 24 months.

Buy 6th title for 9.95 with free shipping and processing, does not lower committment.

Thanks for that, I signed up with that code AND netted my sis a free movie in the process.

Good times. 8)
MinnieMe
Special Edition

Post by MinnieMe »

I used that one too... signed up March 24th and I'm STILL waiting for my movies!! Got an email saying that my movies were being shipped last Monday... so they better get here sometime this week!! It seems like it's been forever!!!
danamichelle
Gold Classic Collection

Post by danamichelle »

Little Red Henski wrote:616170

The offer is

Thank you so much for the discount code. I just used it to join the Movie Club. I am looking forward to receiving Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken. I have it on vhs but it is really worn out. :D Now, all I have to do is buy four more disney movies in 2 years. I am sure that will not be a problem.
<a href=http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html? ... ichelle>My DVD List at DVD Aficionado</a>
<a href=http://www.myspace.com/57703794>MySpace</a>

Lilo: I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU!
Stitch: AARG! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Hope you used the site link! :shifty:
"Fifteen years from now, when people are talking about 3-D, they will talk about the business before 'Monsters vs. Aliens' and the business after 'Monsters vs. Aliens.' It's the line in the sand." - Greg Foster, IMAX chairman and president
danamichelle
Gold Classic Collection

Post by danamichelle »

Luke wrote:Hope you used the site link! :shifty:
Hey Luke, I did forget to click on your link. However, I just emailed them and told them I found out about the Movie Club from this website and I gave them the link I was supposed to use. Hopefully, they will give you credit. I am sorry.
<a href=http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html? ... ichelle>My DVD List at DVD Aficionado</a>
<a href=http://www.myspace.com/57703794>MySpace</a>

Lilo: I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU!
Stitch: AARG! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

It's alright. Thanks anyway! :)
"Fifteen years from now, when people are talking about 3-D, they will talk about the business before 'Monsters vs. Aliens' and the business after 'Monsters vs. Aliens.' It's the line in the sand." - Greg Foster, IMAX chairman and president