membership problems

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Richard--W
Limited Issue

membership problems

Post by Richard--W »

-- redacted --

I like the idea of being a member of the Disney Movie Club, but the truth is, there is nothing in the Disney Movie Club that I can't buy on ebay or amazon for the same price or close to it. So it's not like I'm missing anything.
Last edited by Richard--W on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Disney Guru
Platinum Edition

Re: membership problems

Post by Disney Guru »

Sorry but do you have a line of credit through the Disney Movie Club, their general process is that if they try to run something on your card on file and it doesn't process you don't get the item. Fail to see how you tried to pay your "bill" with them.
"I have this tremendous energy. I just loved and love life. I love it today. I never want to die."
~Jayne Meadows Allen~
Richard--W
Limited Issue

Post by Richard--W »

Yes, yes, yes. As I explained above, my card was on file and many transactions passed through it with the Disney Movie Club over the years. You get that, right?

I also said that my account was not updated with the new card because I forgot, and as a result one transaction was left unpaid until I called in to update my account. You're processing that, right?
Disney Guru
Platinum Edition

Post by Disney Guru »

No need to be an ass.
"I have this tremendous energy. I just loved and love life. I love it today. I never want to die."
~Jayne Meadows Allen~
Richard--W
Limited Issue

Post by Richard--W »

Take your own advice.