No slipcovers

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
justcuttinhair
Gold Classic Collection

No slipcovers

Post by justcuttinhair »

So, the past three orders I have made through the DMC have somewhat ticked me off and tested my opinion as to the quality of the products DMC is selling. So, last month's "Featured Title"( Tangled-The Princess and the Frog on blu-ray combo pack) was a generally good deal and I jumped on it...however, both movies were delivered without slipcovers and!! Tangled had no Movie Rewards voucher...Princess and the Frog had huge dent in the back panel of case....??....so, called DMC and was transferred to some other dept. to order slipcovers.....guess what? they have none.....so I returned both movies and re-ordered Princess and the Frog on combo pack....replacement arrives and....SOLO blu-ray disc and no slipcover on that either...wth?..so am I the only person who thinks that being part of this club...they would be selling-offering the titles in the best edition possible? and....I think it's ridiculous that two recent films like these two are completely depleted of slipcover reserves
Nala
Anniversary Edition

Re: No slipcovers

Post by Nala »

All movies don't come with slip covers. I saw Tangled at Best Buy and it had no slip cover.
My Growing DVD Collection!

http://www.invelos.com/DVDCollection.aspx/Pocahontas

Disneyland Trips: 09/87, 12/08

Walt Disney World Trips: 09/08, 12/09, 06/11, 09/14

Knott's Berry Farm: 09/87, 12/08