pollyanna blu-ray

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
msh1975
Gold Classic Collection

pollyanna blu-ray

Post by msh1975 »

DMR has posted Pollyanna Blu-ray coming to the DMC EXCLUSIVES :) I like to know when they plan on releasing stuff that's never been released on dvd.
Attachments
pollyannabluray1418163404342.jpg
pollyannabluray1418163404342.jpg (30.39 KiB) Viewed 7536 times
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Re: pollyanna blu-ray

Post by Avaitor »

Hey, my favorite live-action Disney film! If this at least keeps the DVD's bonuses, I'm so down.
Chernabog
Special Edition

Post by Chernabog »

[quote="I like to know when they plan on releasing stuff that's never been released on dvd.[/quote]

Propably never more - I know it´s not positive thinking, but today that is what I believe. :x
Disney Guru
Platinum Edition

Post by Disney Guru »

Chernabog wrote:[quote="I like to know when they plan on releasing stuff that's never been released on dvd.
Propably never more - I know it´s not positive thinking, but today that is what I believe. :x[/quote]

Unfortunately Chernabog, I have the sneaking suspicion you are exactly right.
"I have this tremendous energy. I just loved and love life. I love it today. I never want to die."
~Jayne Meadows Allen~
holger--fischer

Post by holger--fischer »

I assume the same.
As long as people are happy about blu-ray releases...
chadhobbick
Gold Classic Collection

Post by chadhobbick »

This really seems like one of the few live action catalog releases that shouldn't be an exclusive and might actually sell well if it was promoted properly, but then again who am I to speak.

That cover art is horrible btw, just like the Vault Disney dvd release was. If I was Haley Mills i would be pissed, b/c that is an awful photo of her.
I find you pompous, judgemental, and completely self-absorbed.........would you be my friend?
Darby
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Darby »

While I am happy to see Blu-Ray offerings come to the DMC Exclusives line (although I am not a Blu-Ray user), there are so many wonderful titles such as The Prince and the Pauper, Willie and the Yank, The Sign of Zorro, Nikki the Wild Dog of the North (previously released by Anchor Bay), Zorro the Avenger, etc. that would be ideal DVD releases as DMC Exclusives.

Darby
merlinjones
Anniversary Edition

Post by merlinjones »

Blu-ray/DVD screencap comparisons for Old Yeller and Pollyanna:

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/topic/3 ... ays/page-2
justcuttinhair
Gold Classic Collection

Post by justcuttinhair »

picture quality is improved with more saturation and a color palette that seems deep and not washed out.......however, i seriously doubt i am going to upgrade from the vault releases...it is ridiculous that they want to charge the price for a barebones blu-ray that has only the picture upgrade as an incentive.....not worth it too me. as i stated before, i am def. going to get The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes because the dvd was a travesty...but, the films who had a pretty good dvd release....ill just hang on to those...too many quality releases that deserve my money than these.