The Tigger Movie: Special Edition (Blu-ray) - 8/14/12

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
zackisthewalrus
Anniversary Edition

The Tigger Movie: Special Edition (Blu-ray) - 8/14/12

Post by zackisthewalrus »

Pre-order:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/20926765

Celebrate family, friendship and the eternal magic of childhood with this beloved Disney classic. Back to delight a whole new generation of fans, "The Tigger Movie" bounces onto Blu-ray(TM) high definition for the first time ever! Join Tigger on an epic journey to find other Tiggers in his "family tree." Then, share the wonder when, after a series of exciting adventures, he discovers that families come in all shapes and sizes! Both the young and the young-at-heart will love this must-own, collectable masterpiece filled with original songs by the award-winning Sherman Brothers ("Mary Poppins"). Featuring all-new, never-before-seen bonus, this Special Edition of "The Tigger Movie" is tremendous, tiggerific fun your entire family will treasure now and always.

Disney Intermission, "A Tigger Tale: An All-New 'Tigger Movie' Retrospective", 10 "Mini Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" Shorts, "Round My Family Tree" Sing Along Song, Kenny Loggins Music Video "Your Heart Will Lead You Home", In-Packed Family Tree Activity Poster with Stickers.
"No day but today."
My YouTube Channel
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Sotiris »

There's already a thread about this: The Tigger Movie releasing on Blu-Ray in August

You even commented in that thread. :wink:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
zackisthewalrus
Anniversary Edition

Post by zackisthewalrus »

Ah, crap. Could someone please merge this?
"No day but today."
My YouTube Channel
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Sotiris »

zackisthewalrus wrote:Could someone please merge this?
They can't. Threads can no longer be merged due to a forum glitch. They can only be locked.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage