Disney movie club pins

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
poco
Special Edition

Post by poco »

I received my Minnie pin on Monday!!!! I wonder if they are going to have any more. I know they only have 3, but it would be nice to have some more.
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living." -- Dr. Seuss
Grunches
Special Edition

Post by Grunches »

I really enjoy getting the VIP pins. Thankfully I got my Minnie Pin before they were back ordered. I wonder what they are going to come out with next :?: I hope its really neat :!:
ArtOfDisney
Banned Deadbeat

Post by ArtOfDisney »

The pins were a great way to reward people. I got mine and totally hope they come out with more or something else for VIPs.
ArtOfDisney -
"Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional."
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

Got my Minnie pin today. Hooray, the 2003 collection is complete. Come on 2004. Whatcha gonna have for us VIPs next year DMC?
15 gallon 7 pint blood donor as of 1-4-11. Done donating. Apparently having Cancer makes you kind of ineligible to donate.
poco
Special Edition

Post by poco »

Got my Minnie pin today. Hooray, the 2003 collection is complete. Come on 2004. Whatcha gonna have for us VIPs next year DMC?
So they actually do something every year?

What have they done in years past?
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living." -- Dr. Seuss
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

Not sure Poco. 2003 was my first year as a VIP member (I think it is a pretty recent ploy by the DMC to keep people from quitting as soon as they fulfill). I know that in the VIP info it said that there were a number of perks and special things like the pins were one of them. I guess only 2004 will tell. If they don't do something to keep me in the club I'll just drop it & eventually rejoin to get the maximum savings.
15 gallon 7 pint blood donor as of 1-4-11. Done donating. Apparently having Cancer makes you kind of ineligible to donate.
tinkerbella

Post by tinkerbella »

i got my mickey pin for being a VIP member. the next one, donald, isn't due out for another 4 to 6 months!! i don't know why. it is a nice pin though. i had to get my pin if i ordered a regular priced movie; robin hood was my choice.
Jan. 15 - 22, 2003 (First Trip to WDW) - Beach Club
June 7-16, 2003 - Beach Club
Jan. 10, 12 - First Trip to DL
Sept. 26 - Oct. 4 - ASMo
Sept. 29, 2004 - Disney Wedding Date