Melody Time review - correction

Feedback for the site and forum: comments, questions, suggestions welcome.
Joe Carioca
Collector's Edition

Melody Time review - correction

Post by Joe Carioca »

Not that this is really important, but since it concerns José Carioca (the character)...

From Luke's review of "Melody Time":
"Blame it on the Samba" marks, I believe, the final film appearance of Joe Carioca. Joe is accompanied by his Three Caballeros co-stars Donald Duck and Panchito, as they proceed with an existence that seems to involve Latin dancing and nothing more.
Well, actualy, Donald and Zé are accompanied by the Aracuan (the crazy singing bird), not Panchito (the Mexican rooster).

By the way, Joe Carioca also apeared in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit", but it is only a cameo. Well, I'm already being picky. :P

As for the DVD, I still haven't bought it (I'm waiting for the Brazilian DVD, which I hope will be unedited), but I heard great things about the picture quality.
ThiagoPE
The Lion King

Re: Melody Time review - correction

Post by ThiagoPE »

Joe Carioca wrote:Well, actualy, Donald and are accompanied by the Aracuan (the crazy singing bird), not Panchito (the Mexican rooster).
Zé is the same than José here in brazil, but is more popular.

For us it is a very usual explanation, but for the non-brazil living, may be a little hard to understand it.

My name is "Thiago José", Until now, no one called me of "Zé Thiago" (even because I hate that "josé" in my name)

Thiago