Would it be too much...

Feedback for the site and forum: comments, questions, suggestions welcome.
Hatter

Would it be too much...

Post by Hatter »

...to create a seperate forum for each Disney Animated Classic?
Or, at least, an Official Discussion thread for each one.

Now, I'm coming from the ToonZone Forums, which has a very organized Talkback system for pretty much anything. Every new movie, comic, animated episode, etc. gets its own official discussion thread.

I think it would be nice to have a system like that applied here, where discussion on a certain film is scattered across multiple threads.
"In animation, we have two guardian angels. One is Walt Disney, who continues to touch every frame of our movies.
The other is Howard Ashman, who continues to touch every note of our movies."

- The Walt Disney Company
indianajdp
Anniversary Edition

Post by indianajdp »

Hatter--

I know we are nowhere near the point where we can have separate areas for each of the animated classics. The site is not nearly big enough to justify such a redesign and take on the subsequent bandwidth increases.

However, we have had some "official" discussions about some of the Animated Classics. Do some seasrches and if you don't see one covered I'd say go ahead and start your own new thread in General Discussions.
" There's no Dumbass Vaccine " - Jimmy Buffett
BasilOfBakerStreet427
In The Vaults

Post by BasilOfBakerStreet427 »

That's too much,brother.
G'Day!
My DVD Collection

Miracle 2/6/2004
Home On The Range 4/2/2004
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Thanks for the suggestion, Hatter, but there's just not nearly enough discussion on all but maybe 1 or 2 films to warrant separate forums, and those are predominantly about the DVD anyway. If we grow, maybe...but for now, General Discussion is mostly a catch-all. It's really best this way, since many people don't venture out of General Discussion, anyway.