Magic Mike Discussion

Discussion of non-Disney entertainment.
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney Duster »

SpringHeelJack wrote:I mean... breasts are different than balls, you get that, right?
I consider it in the same realm as showing guy and girl down there. I know it generally isn't though.
universALLove wrote:If they were worried about the rating why not make an edited version of the movie and a director's uncut (no pun intended ;-)) version, either as a later, night viewing or at least for the Blu Ray / DVD release? Then everyone will be pleased :D
Good idea if it could be done!
Lazario
Suspended

Post by Lazario »

Disney Duster wrote:
SpringHeelJack wrote:I mean... breasts are different than balls, you get that, right?
I consider it in the same realm as showing guy and girl down there. I know it generally isn't though.
With societal standards, I feel a shirtless man is equal to a woman wearing a g-string. His T, her A. A man in a g-string is equal to a topless woman; her T, his A. And the bottom fronts are equal. Both are certainly married by the controversy (speaking internationally- over the years, they've had a big problem with this in Asian countries I hear) of pubic hair.

Stupid, childish societal standards.
4 Disney Atmosphere Images
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

agreed. In fact, i'll bet my ass the only reason women being topless is forbidden gets traced all the way back to breastfeeding. An act that only one of two sexes can perform, but after the baby is born. As with anything remotely sexual, it became forbidden. Any reasoning of boobs being sexy and causing arousal stems from that mystery and not normally being able to see them.