JTT Fans Unite!

Discussion of non-Disney entertainment.
pinkrenata
Anniversary Edition

JTT Fans Unite!

Post by pinkrenata »

Jonathan Taylor Thomas is going to be appearing on tonight's episode of ABC's Last Man Standing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/1 ... 91929.html

Be prepared to swoooon in, like, half an hour! :wink:
WIST #1 (The pinkrenata Edition) -- Kram Nebuer: *mouth full of Oreos* Why do you have a picture of Bobby Driscoll?

"I'm a nudist!" - Tommy Kirk
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: JTT Fans Unite!

Post by Disney's Divinity »

I saw this post a little after the episode aired. :oops: :P I was curious to see what he looked like now, so I Googled him. Not bad. Some child stars look so odd when they get older.

I haven't really watched Last Man Standing (not a big Tim Allen fan; somehow I missed the Home Improvement phenomenon despite being a child of the '90s), although I have watched Malibu Country a couple of times, which airs just before it (it's not any good, btw--I kept hoping it'd get better like with Reba). I should check it out. Who knows if either of those comedies will still be here next season.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

Both "Last Man Standing" and "Malibu Country" are disposable, but reliable Friday night entertainment. I rarely sit down to watch them, but I usually turn to On Demand to watch an episode or two during the weekend. I prefer "Malibu Country" over "Last Man Standing," largely because I love Sara Rue and Lily Tomlin's characters.

Albert
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
pinkrenata
Anniversary Edition

Post by pinkrenata »

Never watched it until last Friday, myself. And was entirely displeased with the lack of JTT screen time.
WIST #1 (The pinkrenata Edition) -- Kram Nebuer: *mouth full of Oreos* Why do you have a picture of Bobby Driscoll?

"I'm a nudist!" - Tommy Kirk