Your Top 10 Young Actors and Actresses

Discussion of non-Disney entertainment.
Dr Frankenollie
In The Vaults

Your Top 10 Young Actors and Actresses

Post by Dr Frankenollie »

-
Last edited by Dr Frankenollie on Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

Haley Osment's about 23
Goliath
Diamond Edition

Post by Goliath »

Ellen Page is certainly one of my favorites. She was terrific in Hard Candy and, from what I've seen of her outside of the movies (like interviews and stuff), she's a very intelligent, elegant young woman. I think we need more role models like her for today's kids!

Natalie Portman is another one I like. She's almost 30 now, but I was very impressed with her role in Léon in 1994, when she was only 13 years old. Dakota Fanning has been equally impressive in roles from early childhood on.

And of course I can't escape mentioning Selena Gomez. Yes, she's not the next Meryl Streep, but neither does she have to be. She does comedy really well and outside of films, she seems to be like-able, sweet and her video for Unicef seems to suggest she also cares for humanitarian causes, which is a commendable thing. And she's not wearing the 'purity ring' anymore, which I applaud. I think she could have a future in Hollywood if she keeps up this way.