Mika ~ New Album "The Boy Who Knew Too Much"

Discussion of non-Disney entertainment.
The_Iceflash
Anniversary Edition

Mika ~ New Album "The Boy Who Knew Too Much"

Post by The_Iceflash »

Anyone a fan of Mika's? He's releasing a new album in a couple weeks. It's called "The Boy Who Knew Too Much". Here's the music video from the first single from the album which is called 'We Are Golden.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKXxb3o_RdQ
Lazario
Suspended

Post by Lazario »

The only one of his songs I liked was "Lollipop."
Ting Ting
Anniversary Edition

Post by Ting Ting »

I'm in love with MIKA! His music never fails to put me in an awesome mood.
Wonderlicious
Diamond Edition

Post by Wonderlicious »

I'm not sure if it's come out in the UK, but his new track "We Are Golden" seems to be playing around the place. So I'll give some thoughts on the subject of Mika and his music.

Mika's music: Nice enough fluff, worthy of bopping out to. So essentially, good party/cheer-up music.

Mika himself: A bit scary, I must say. The "We Are Golden" music video kinda sums that up. I don't think anybody really wanted to watch him get campy and run around his room in his boxers. And the hair... :shifty:

:p
Lazario
Suspended

Post by Lazario »

Wonderlicious wrote:I'm not sure if it's come out in the UK, but his new track "We Are Golden" seems to be playing around the place. So I'll give some thoughts on the subject of Mika and his music.

Mika's music: Nice enough fluff, worthy of bopping out to. So essentially, good party/cheer-up music.

Mika himself: A bit scary, I must say. The "We Are Golden" music video kinda sums that up. I don't think anybody really wanted to watch him get campy and run around his room in his boxers. And the hair... :shifty:
:p
I'm also not crazy about his voice.
4 Disney Atmosphere Images
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

Re: Mika ~ New Album "The Boy Who Knew Too Much"

Post by TheSequelOfDisney »

I just discovered MIKA and I've quickly become a fan of his music. I haven't listened to everything, but I'm a big fan of the following songs: "Grace Kelly," "Lollipop," "Love Today," "Billy Brown," "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)," "Happy Ending," "We Are Golden," "Blame it On the Girls" (I've only listened to these two songs off of The Boy Who Knew Too Much), "Origin of Love," "Lola," "Stardust," "Love You When I'm Drunk," "Step with Me," "Popular Song," "Emily," "Elle Me Dit," and "Boum, Boum, Boum."

MIKA, as represented in his music videos, is a little odd, but I'm not put off by him by any means. His music is really enjoyable, and I'm glad that one of my former roommates notified me of him.
The Divulgations of One Desmond Leica: http://desmondleica.wordpress.com/