"Glee" Discussion

All topics relating to content owned by Disney that is not Disney-branded.
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

Post by TheSequelOfDisney »

I loved yesterday's episode. The music was fantastic and the baby thing is kind of getting more interesting (kind of). I can't wait for next week's episode and the CD coming out the 3rd. Super excited = me!
The Divulgations of One Desmond Leica: http://desmondleica.wordpress.com/
Dottie
Collector's Edition

Post by Dottie »

I liked the episode very much, because of plot development, but I wasn't too big a fan of the music this time. I am not that into R&B or "black" music. However the last performance was awesome and my jaw literally dropped when Sue blabbed about Quinn's pregnancy. That was plain mean :twisted:
One thing the episode did, was warm me to the whole pregnancy story.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

I don't watch the show, but:

http://tommy2.net/content/?p=9688

Sony updated their upcoming releases with the addition of a December 8th release of Glee: The Music, Volume 2.

More details to come soon.
GloomyEeyore
Gold Classic Collection

Post by GloomyEeyore »

I found a clip of a song that I believe is going to be in this Wednesday's episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2UtNnZNUdY
xxhplinkxx
Collector's Edition

Post by xxhplinkxx »

Oh god, I hope they don't do a Puck/Rachel pairing.

"Hip hop frightens you, doesn't it....Hmmm...Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate. Hate leads to endlessly posting threads about stupid white people. Hmmmmm....."

I love Siren!
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

I've listened to Sweet Caroline about a dozen times and I really like it a lot. It's not as instrumentally filled compared to the original Diamond version, but the acoustic guitar actually pairs quite nicely. Puck's not a bad singer and I'm surprised it took this long to hear him sing a solo--along with Quinn's version of You Keep Me Hangin' On from last Wednesday's episode (not counting Say A Little Prayer). I'm really excited about Glee's first season; this is going to be an exciting year.
xxhplinkxx
Collector's Edition

Post by xxhplinkxx »

It's just been announced that Joss Whedon, creator of Buffy, Angel and Dollhouse, is going to direct an upcoming episode of Glee! I can't wait!

Also, for those of you who have Twitter, did you all see how Sue Sylvester was randomly a trending topic a couple of nights ago? It was hilarious!

"Hip hop frightens you, doesn't it....Hmmm...Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate. Hate leads to endlessly posting threads about stupid white people. Hmmmmm....."

I love Siren!
zackisthewalrus
Anniversary Edition

Post by zackisthewalrus »

xxhplinkxx wrote: Also, for those of you who have Twitter, did you all see how Sue Sylvester was randomly a trending topic a couple of nights ago? It was hilarious!
Chris Colfer (Kurt) said on his Twitter that people should make Chuck Norris jokes using Sue Sylvester's name. Haha. I made one that said "Sue Sylvester would've gotten Dorothy and her little dog too." :)
"No day but today."
My YouTube Channel
xxhplinkxx
Collector's Edition

Post by xxhplinkxx »

Nice! lol. I had one that said "Sue Sylvester doesn't do push ups, she pushes the world down."

A few people RT'd me, it was fun :p

I love Siren!
lord-of-sith
Collector's Edition

Post by lord-of-sith »

My Favorite: "Sue Sylvester does not go hunting, because that word implies the possibility of failure. Rather, Sue Sylvester goes killing."

:D
PeterPanfan
Diamond Edition

Post by PeterPanfan »

Yay for Joss!

"Sue Sylvester does not direct the Glee Club. Sue Sylvester is the Glee Club."
The Little Merman
Anniversary Edition

Post by The Little Merman »

lord-of-sith wrote:My Favorite: "Sue Sylvester does not go hunting, because that word implies the possibility of failure. Rather, Sue Sylvester goes killing."

:D
I died when I saw that one, as well. :lol:
xxhplinkxx
Collector's Edition

Post by xxhplinkxx »

OOOOOH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOD! Tonight's episode was ALL OVER the place!

The beginning number, "Bust A Move"... eh. I'm getting kinda tired of Will doing all these songs and being "cool and hip".

That dancing scene between Sue and Will was completely out of left field, lol. Btw, I don't think that's the kind of "swing" the reporter had in mind :lol:

Ken is such a jerk! What a jealous bastard.

Really not feeling the Puck/Rachel pairing, but hopefully it'll fizzle down soon enough.

But most important, EMMA SANG!!!!!!! It was beautiful! She looked great in the wedding dress! I kept expecting her and Will to kiss all episode.

But OMG! The preview for the new episodes in November look amazing! Just sucks we have to wait so long!!!! 3 WEEEEEEKS! Ugh!

I love Siren!
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

I don't think I can wait three weeks. Anyway, the best part of the episode was definitely Jayma singing. Her singing voice sounds completely different than her speaking voice, but it's quite beautiful. I can't wait to hear her sing again (which I'm assuming she will). I'm sad that "I Could Have Danced All Night" isn't on iTunes, though. I wouldn't snatched that thing up at 10:01, oh well.
PeterPanfan
Diamond Edition

Post by PeterPanfan »

DEFINITELY my favorite episode so far! The ending was a little weak, albeit cute, though.

Emma was so amazing! I never thought she would sing, even though almost all of the cast has. I wonder if Sue will be next? :P
xxhplinkxx
Collector's Edition

Post by xxhplinkxx »

TheSequelOfDisney wrote:I'm sad that "I Could Have Danced All Night" isn't on iTunes, though. I wouldn't snatched that thing up at 10:01, oh well.
I know, me too! I went straight to iTunes to see if it was up but it's not :(

Hopefully it'll be released soon enough.
PeterPanfan wrote:Emma was so amazing! I never thought she would sing, even though almost all of the cast has. I wonder if Sue will be next? :P
The only ones that have yet to really sing from the cast have been Terri and Sue. I was gonna say Ken, but I remembered he sang in Acafellas.

I love Siren!
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney's Divinity »

It was nice to see Puck get some more light. Too bad that “Sweet Caroline” was kind of horrible. But I was disappointed with how they dealt with Sue this episode. They made her out to be some lonely old lady who takes out her depression on children—I liked her better when she was just a selfish b. Kind of disempowering.

Anyway, the past two episodes have been so-so. It just seems like a bunch of back-and-forth with no smoothness at all. Oh, we forgot Mrs. Schuester, then Sue, then Emma, and so on. And I thought it was implied Quinn was off the team last episode? Strange.

Also, I really feel sorry for the coach and to some extent Mrs. Schuester—Will and Emma are practically all over each other constantly (and Will doesn’t even know about the fake pregnancy yet. Geez).
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
rs_milo_whatever
Anniversary Edition

Post by rs_milo_whatever »

I'm surprised I don't see this here:
Big, big news for fans of Glee!!!!

Her Madgesty has given the Fox hit show the rights to her entire catalog!!!!

Does this mean a strictly Madonna-music episode of Glee is in the works?

YES!!

The all-Madonna episode of Glee is said to air early next year - we can't wait to hear which of Madge's tracks they decide to use!

Which songs would U like to be in the episode????
-Perez Hilton

I can't say I'm a Madonna fan..but I must say this is really cool
xxhplinkxx
Collector's Edition

Post by xxhplinkxx »

Oh yeah, I read the Madonna thing on Perez earlier too, I just forgot to post it here :p

Could be cool. I'm sure I'll enjoy it either way just cause it's Glee :D

I love Siren!
Poody
Anniversary Edition

Post by Poody »

Sue is still a lesbian...... :P :P