Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark

All topics on all things Marvel.
SpringHeelJack
Platinum Edition

Post by SpringHeelJack »

From what I understand, that's an older rumor. Adam Lambert's going to be too busy post-Idol to do this.
"Ta ta ta taaaa! Look at me... I'm a snowman! I'm gonna go stand on someone's lawn if I don't get something to do around here pretty soon!"
Super Aurora
Diamond Edition

Post by Super Aurora »

PeterPanfan wrote:While we're on the subject of bad musicals, let's talk about Titanic...actually, let's not. Ever.
You think that's a bad Titanic adaption? Why don't you try watching Titanic: The animated movie. You will shit brick after you see one of the worst thing to ruin history up with.
xxhplinkxx
Collector's Edition

Post by xxhplinkxx »

Super Aurora wrote:Titanic: The animated movie
I didn't even know that existed, but I'm sure it was as ridiculous as it sounds. :lol:

"Hip hop frightens you, doesn't it....Hmmm...Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate. Hate leads to endlessly posting threads about stupid white people. Hmmmmm....."

I love Siren!
supertalies
Special Edition

Post by supertalies »

xxhplinkxx wrote:
I didn't even know that existed, but I'm sure it was as ridiculous as it sounds. :lol:
Oh..believe me, it is!
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

xxhplinkxx wrote:
Me neither, but it seems quite ridiculous.
SpringHeelJack
Platinum Edition

Post by SpringHeelJack »

ajmrowland wrote:
xxhplinkxx wrote: I didn't even know that existed, but I'm sure it was as ridiculous as it sounds. :lol:
Me neither, but it seems quite ridiculous.
Yes. Quite ridiculous.
"Ta ta ta taaaa! Look at me... I'm a snowman! I'm gonna go stand on someone's lawn if I don't get something to do around here pretty soon!"
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

Try looking up The Nostalgia Critic. He recently did a review of the animated Titanic movie. What I saw of it is shocking. I cannot believe someone actually thought that was a good idea.

On the subject of the Spider-Man musical, I highly doubt this will be any good. I mean, I like Spider-Man, but making it into a musical just seems like in attempt to cash in on its success. Don't even get me started on the Shrek musical, either.