The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
Ponyo on a Cliff by the Sea
Coraline
Race to Witch Mountain
BelleGirl
Anniversary Edition

Post by BelleGirl »

Because I live In Holland it's a bit different for me:
I definitely will be watching "The Princess and the Frog" no matter what Escapy says about this movie! But in my country it doesn't come until beginning 2010! (oh, why not a new Disney movie at Christmastime as it used to be?)
One to watch this year is "The curious case of Benjamin Button" (coming end this month!) and I think I'll be checking out the new Harry Potter".
If "Christmas Carol"comes I want to check it out to, I think. Just to see how it compares to the original story and the other dozens of adaptation. And to see if the "motion capture" method is put to good use. (Until now, the bits and pieces of movies with motion capture I've seen looked lifeless to me and pointless - it seems to me they could just as well be made with life-action).

I might see "Bolt" to, but I'm not sure. Heard a lot of good things about this movie though.
JaneMccoy
Gold Classic Collection
Location: the original jersey trilogy that resides in the land of philadelphia immigrants

Post by JaneMccoy »

Escapay wrote:
Just Myself wrote:Well after the disaster that was Speed Racer, I've pretty much sworn off all Japanese cartoon to live action adaptations. :P
Aww, I loved the live-action Speed Racer! Of course, no one else in the family did...

albert
haha...dude, i liked it - well, laughing at it. although i must admit i liked the crazy effects.

i DEFINATELY wanna see:
Up
Star Trek (Escapay somehow made me a Star Trek fan over the years)
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (gonna see him naked in NYC...I wonder if that'll affect how I look at the wizard in the sixth movie)
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
When In Rome
Adventureland (for the castmember nostalgia haha)
The Year One
Toy Story 3-D
The Dark Knight 3-D
rs_milo_whatever
Anniversary Edition

Post by rs_milo_whatever »

rs_milo_whatever wrote:I never saw Speed Racer, and that I actually am a big fan of; it was easy to tell how bad it would be.

:o I take it back!!!
katemonster
Special Edition

Post by katemonster »

UP, Race to Witch Mountain, Confessions of Shopaholic, Revolutionary Road, The Reader