"Leverage" Discussion

Discussion of non-Disney entertainment.
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

"Leverage" Discussion

Post by Escapay »

So, anyone watching this new series on TNT? It's called a modern day "Robin Hood", as a group of thieves (headed by Timothy Hutton) steal from rich companies to help out poor people that the companies screwed over. The first episode aired on Sunday (commercial-free to boot!) and there's a new episode on tonight right now.

In addition, Gina Bellman (Jane from "Coupling", Claire from "Jekyll") is one of the thieves. :D

albert
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
dvdjunkie
Signature Collection

Post by dvdjunkie »

Thanks for starting this thread. I think that "Leverage" is really going to be a good show as the episodes get along. I know that it only has a 12 episode run this time, but I will betcha that it gets renewed for a 'second season' really soon.

The cast is top rate, and the first two shows were really good. I like the little twists and turns each show has taken to get their point across that they "aren't thieves, just people who use a little Leverage"!!

Watch this show, I think it will be a favorite of many of here at UD.

:D
The only way to watch movies - Original Aspect Ratio!!!!
I LOVE my Blu-Ray Disc Player!
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

dvdjunkie wrote:Thanks for starting this thread. I think that "Leverage" is really going to be a good show as the episodes get along. I know that it only has a 12 episode run this time, but I will betcha that it gets renewed for a 'second season' really soon.

The cast is top rate, and the first two shows were really good. I like the little twists and turns each show has taken to get their point across that they "aren't thieves, just people who use a little Leverage"!!

Watch this show, I think it will be a favorite of many of here at UD.

:D
Yay, another fan of "Leverage"! :D

I also have a feeling it will easily be renewed for a second season. And it's definitely a breath of fresh air for primetime. Most hourlong dramas are getting more into the nitty-gritty and are hardly any "fun" anymore.

albert
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?