Lincoln Heights!

Discussion of non-Disney entertainment.
katemonster
Special Edition

Lincoln Heights!

Post by katemonster »

Any other fans out there? Love this show, the suttons have such a great family dynamic... season 3 starts on the 16th...I dont know how im gonna fit all this good fall TV into my schedule!
katemonster
Special Edition

Post by katemonster »

Did anyone watch before Greek on tuesday? Sage moving in with the Hubbards? SO weird!!
tsom
Anniversary Edition

Post by tsom »

I love this show, not as much as I love GREEK or SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER, but I love it.

Anyway, I didn't get a chance to see Tuesday's episode. Is Casey pregnant?
katemonster
Special Edition

Post by katemonster »

No cassie is not pregnant... She took a pregnancy test with her mom (talk about awkward)... but she did tell Charles she wants to hold off before they have sex again which i think is probably a good decision...Did you catch the one last night?
katemonster
Special Edition

Post by katemonster »

awww man Chassie was so cute this past episode, i love how she said she could trust him.. I hope Charles doesnt do something stupid though, it looks like he might from the previews for next week
katemonster
Special Edition

Post by katemonster »

whoa whoa whoa.. did anyone watch on tuesday??? i cannot believe that johnny died!! i did NOT see that coming.. i definitely didnt think it would be that big of a characeter, poor poor lizzie..

On a brighter note, the charles and cassie scenes were great as usual AND charles is gonna propose!!