What Complete Season Set Did You Just Watch?

Discussion of non-Disney DVD and Blu-ray.
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

Batman the Animated Series: Volume One

Disc 3:

The Cat and the Claw Part One
The Cat and the Claw Part Two
See no Evil

Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Season One

Disc 3

The Hidden Enemy

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles: Season One

Disc 1:

Pilot
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

Batman: The Animated Series

I found a COMPLETE dvd set of all 3 seasons (Batman, Batman/Robin and The New Batman Adventures).

Mostly I recall Batman fighting Joker, Riddler and Poison Ivy, the series was fricken awesome to watch in the 90s when ya came home from school, I'd always flip the channels thru, scouting for a decent show.

This is was and still is the defintive Batman series for generations to come, the bonus feats are extremely well done, the cast is perfect especialy with Mark Hamill providing Joker's insane yet clownish voice (Still believe Heath Ledger upstaged Mark Hamill).

I recommend this Complete Series set for die hard BatFans, normaly I would've settled for indvidual packaging but I decided to wait for a Defintive collection set.
littlefuzzy
Anniversary Edition

Post by littlefuzzy »

Mason_Ireton wrote:Batman: The Animated Series

I found a COMPLETE dvd set of all 3 seasons (Batman, Batman/Robin and The New Batman Adventures).

I recommend this Complete Series set for die hard BatFans, normaly I would've settled for indvidual packaging but I decided to wait for a Defintive collection set.
This one?
http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Complete-A ... 090&sr=1-8

I picked one up a year or two ago, they are getting pretty hard to find! It looks like there are some Chinese bootlegs out now, some of them have the word Animated on the booklet spelled "Animaed" and the word Bonus on the bonus disc spelled "Bunus."
Khonnor
Special Edition

Post by Khonnor »

Yeh, from what I've heard only bootlegs are in circulation now on ebay for cheap prices and just one or two real ones.

Me, myself I bought on on the day of its release. Great set indeed. But it has 4 seasons inside, not three.

I hope that one day there will be a complete set like that for the X-Men Animated show.

On-Topic: I just finished the first season of Queer As Folk US
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

I got my copy on Amazon and I only need to replace Discs 1/3 of Volume 1/2. So it wasn't a total loss for me, the guy is gon'na double check the new discs works before sendin 'em. Like I said, this series is fricken awesome.
AladdinFan
Special Edition

Post by AladdinFan »

6teen: Season 1, Volume 1 DVD I wished to buy the other seasons but there only available in Canada for right now.
Coolmanio
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Coolmanio »

-Simpsons Season 5

-Roseanne Season 7
littlefuzzy
Anniversary Edition

Post by littlefuzzy »

I'm in the middle of Kung Fu season 1, I should finish it by the end of the month.
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

I recently finished Season 1 of Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles and now, I am on the second season of said show.

So far, I think it gets better and better with each episode.
littlefuzzy
Anniversary Edition

Post by littlefuzzy »

PixarFan2006 wrote:I recently finished Season 1 of Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles and now, I am on the second season of said show.

So far, I think it gets better and better with each episode.
Is it still going? I need to get season 2 someday...
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

I believe that the show was cancelled after the second season.
littlefuzzy
Anniversary Edition

Post by littlefuzzy »

PixarFan2006 wrote:I believe that the show was cancelled after the second season.
Ah, thanks.
dvdjunkie
Signature Collection

Post by dvdjunkie »

Tonight was the Season Four Finale for Army Wives, which I record on DVD-RW and can watch until it comes to DVD legally next Spring.

This is probably the best-written television series going on now, and Lifetime Network should be commended for signing the full cast up for another two seasons.

If you haven't seen "Army Wives", which is released through Buena Vista Home Video and produced by The Mark Gordon Company, the same company that gives us "Grey's Anatomy", you should take some time and watch this series, or I recommend you find the first three seasons on DVD used and watch them that way.

:D
The only way to watch movies - Original Aspect Ratio!!!!
I LOVE my Blu-Ray Disc Player!
PeterPanfan
Diamond Edition

Post by PeterPanfan »

Supernatural Season 4 and Firefly: The Complete Series. Both were amazing.
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

The X-Files Season 6 - When the show first aired, I watched all episodes to around the middle of season 6. I didn't see any episodes (with the exception of the mythology episodes) past this point because of college. So I'm looking forward to seeing the last 3 seasons. Season 6 was pretty good.
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

Watched the pilot episode of Glee last night from the season 1 volume 1 dvd (I don't own this, so I borrowed my sister's copy).
dvdjunkie
Signature Collection

Post by dvdjunkie »

Just finished watching Season 10, The Final Season of JAG and then broke open the Complete Series (all 7 seasons) of Hunter with Fred Dryer. One of my favorite shows, and the box set of all the seasons is really nice, the quality of the transfers is pristeen. Bought this set at Best Buy for $59.99 on sale a few weeks ago.

Just received in the mail "Whispering Smith", the Complete Series starring Audie Murphy. It was only on for one season, but it was truly a memorable season for all of us who remember the late 50's and early 60's television shows.

:D
The only way to watch movies - Original Aspect Ratio!!!!
I LOVE my Blu-Ray Disc Player!
stewie15
Gold Classic Collection

Post by stewie15 »

Gossip Girl Season 3 :D
Khonnor
Special Edition

Post by Khonnor »

I just finished DROP DEAD DIVA: Season 1

and am now finishing ANGEL: Season 4 and BUFFY: season 7
Disney-Fan
Platinum Edition
Location: Where it's flat and immense and the heat is intense

Post by Disney-Fan »

Khonnor wrote:and am now finishing ANGEL: Season 4 and BUFFY: season 7
If I were ever forced to pick a year where both shows stood out positively, it would have to be 2002-3! The crossovers were great, the standalone stories terrific, and the overarcing storylines were some of the strongest on both shows! Great choice!!
"See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve." - The Joker