Universal 100th Anniversary

Discussion of non-Disney DVD and Blu-ray.
JJW199

An American Tail & An American Tail: Fievel Goes West HD

Post by JJW199 »

Scene I watch all An American Tail (In Series/Chapter Order) on DVD (not Blu-Ray yet)

• An American Tail (also most favourite)
• An American Tail: The Treasure of Manhattan Island
• An American Tail: The Mystery of the Night Monster
(Both set after An American Tail and Before An American Tail: Fievel Goes West)
• An American Tail: Fievel Goes West (most favourite)
• Fievel's American Tails (set after An American Tails: Fievel's Goes West) VHS Only for USA & UK (Never on DVD - expect for German, France and Italy Version)

(however even it is the series finish "or is it") maybe "if" they make these title somewhere in the near future: (Set After An American Tail: Fievel Goes West & Fievel's American Tails)
• An American Tail 5: Fievel's Triumph
• An American Tail 6: "Working Title"
• An American Tail 7
• An American Tail 8
• Fievel American Tails -Season 1 Remastered, Season 2 & 3- (Season 1 - After An American Tail: Fievel Goes West, Season 2 after An American Tail 6 and Season 3 after An American Tail 8

This feel random/silly to say, but may they re-released it as Blu-Ray + DVD Combo (An American Tail HD Edition and An American Tail: Fievel Goes West HD Extended Edition "Uncut")

"the 1st movie leave were it is, it is perfect were it is (only thing needed to add is all the Lagrange inducing Japanese with English Subtitle), however the 2nd movie ...hmm... well even I watch it a lot but something is missing, something that feel unfinished/incomplete" :idea: Now I know 75 minutes not long enough (it should be around 90 - 100 minutes), the villains should have more air time, needed addition footage/deleted scene (hopefully an uncut version) plus Fievel's American Tails -Complete Series- should be included as a Special Features with all Lagrange inducing Japanese with English Subtitle (apply for An American Tail 1, 2, 3, 4 & Fievel's American Tails), prologue & epilogue of the film, more air time with Fievel & Tiger and addition ending + Complete Series of Fievel's American Tails (with all Lagrange inducing Japanese with English Subtitle)

"Yet not forget the following song that is very emotional: "Dreams to Dream (Tanya's Version) and "The Girl You Left Behind" - Cathy Cavadini, Somewhere, Out There movie or end credits/full version (Linda Ronstadt and James Ingram & Dreams of Dream Finale Version (Linda Ronstadt)

"If only we can tell Universal & Amblin Entertainment/Amblimation (DreamWorks Animation SKG) for the approval/feedback" :3 (let me about your comment):D