Indiana Jones: The Soundtracks Collection

All topics on all things Lucasfilm.
rexcrk
Anniversary Edition

Indiana Jones: The Soundtracks Collection

Post by rexcrk »

I want to get the soundtracks to the Indiana Jones movies, but I'm not sure if I should buy them individually or if I should get the big five-disc set. Anyone have any advice/thoughts/opinions?
But the thing that makes Woody special, is he'll never give up on you... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what.
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

The big set has that extra disc in there...
rexcrk
Anniversary Edition

Post by rexcrk »

Yeah, I was just wondering if there were any deal-breaking drawbacks to the five disc set. I can't imagine that there would be but I just thought I'd ask anyway.
But the thing that makes Woody special, is he'll never give up on you... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what.
SpringHeelJack
Platinum Edition

Post by SpringHeelJack »

No, buy the big set. It's the best option. I think the only downside is that one track on... "Last Crusade," I think, is for some reason 30 seconds or so shorter than a previously released edition. The pros still far outweigh the cons, however.
"Ta ta ta taaaa! Look at me... I'm a snowman! I'm gonna go stand on someone's lawn if I don't get something to do around here pretty soon!"
rexcrk
Anniversary Edition

Post by rexcrk »

Cool, thanks for the input! :)