Hannah Montana 2 Non Stop Dance Party....Defective ?

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Spottedfeather
Gold Classic Collection

Hannah Montana 2 Non Stop Dance Party....Defective ?

Post by Spottedfeather »

I just got the Hannah Montana 2 Non Stop Dance Party but I can't see any of the bonus features on the disc. When I put the disc in my computer, the normal icons come up ; an icon that has the name of the cd, and an icon that says Play Me!. I click the Play Me! and a window opens. Inside, is another icon that says Play Me!. I click this and my computer sounds like it is trying to access the cd but then a notice comes up that says "mPlayer has unexpectedly quit. Send notice to Apple ?" I thought that maybe it was just my computer. So, I dug out my old ThinkPad and tried the cd on that. This time when I put the cd in, a window automatically popped up. It is a square with a picture of Hannah Montana and gives you several option ; Access Bonus Features, etc. But when I clicked on all of the buttons, nothing happened. The only button that did anything was the Printable Invitations button, but when they tried to load, I got a notice that there was some sort of error. I really hope that I didn't buy something that none of the computers I have can use. 13 dollars is a lot of money for me. Anybody here know what's up ? I have a Mac, just for anyone that might be able to help. Thanks.
Think about this. Once bread becomes toast, you can't make it back into bread.
Matt
Anniversary Edition

Post by Matt »

Did you try running it on Windows XP? Also how old are your computers?