Britney • Justin • Christina: The Three Mouseketeers (Pics)

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
HalRoachFan
Gold Classic Collection

Post by HalRoachFan »

I would have defended Christina Aguilera, but some others already have (thanks, you all said it better than I could have!). I'm no fan of Britney or Justin, but I know that all three have many fans.

About Christina being quiet, she's like that between albums. Remember between her debut album and Stripped? She always takes 3 years to release a new CD: 1999 to 2002, now it's 2002-2005. She's just finishing up her new jazz/blues/soul CD (that's definitely for her) and is expected to be released by summer. By then, she won't be that quiet anymore! :)
JaneMccoy
Gold Classic Collection
Location: the original jersey trilogy that resides in the land of philadelphia immigrants

Post by JaneMccoy »

i am guilty of being a teeny bopper back in the 1999 era, and when i listen to their first cd's i wonder how i could ever listen to the junk. now i am mainly a fan of christina (her vocals are amazing) and justin (i still find him a talented cutie)...britney is o kaayyy.....her latest songs are cool for clubbin, but that's about it.

as for MMC dvd...i'll wait till i can get it for cheap, but i really want to see it sometime, because i loved it when i was younger. i remember being a big fan of keri russel (still am) and i always looked forward to the silly soap-ish segment Emerald Cove.
Lazario
Suspended

Post by Lazario »

That's actually kind of funny, because around that time 1999 and such, I was at my most teeny bopper-hating phase. But you have to know these people before passing judgement on them. Besides, it's not what they are, it's what they do, that's wrong or sad.
4 Disney Atmosphere Images
PrincessJen
Gold Classic Collection

Post by PrincessJen »

Loomis wrote:
TM2-Megatron wrote:God, I hated all that MMC crap; if I can't stand these people when they were pop stars, why in god's name would I want to see them before?

I doubt the pitch of Justin's voice has changed much over the years either. I swear, will that man's testicles ever drop?
:o LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Now now, it isn't nice to speculate if you haven't seen it for yourself!

:lol:
Roklie
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Roklie »

I wonder what kind of voice Aguilera had back then. Did it sound the same as it is today? :D
Disney DVD's 2005: Bambi PE, Alice in Wonderland SE, Tarzan SE, Cinderella PE - much much more!