DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:04 pm 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:00 am
Posts: 9439
Ahhh, the agony! Boy Meets World Season 3 announcement, whereare thou? I must have "The Happiest Show On Earth" now! Ok, so it's already on my computer, courtesy of #Disney-Central, but still, I want the DVD! Come on, BVHE!

-Aaron

_________________
• Author of Hocus Pocus in Focus: The Thinking Fan's Guide to Disney's Halloween Classic
and The Thinking Fan's Guide to Walt Disney World: Magic Kingdom (Epcot coming soon)
• Host of Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Pod, the longest-running Disney podcast
• Entertainment Writer & Moderator at DVDizzy.com
• Twitter - @aaronspod


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:09 pm 
Offline
Collector's Edition

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:16 pm
Posts: 905
Location: Peoria, Arizona
Try Wal-Mart. I saw a whole bunch of them there when I bought Bambi on Tuesday.

_________________
Dragon, not lizard. I don't do that tongue thing.

Lilo: I'm not touching you!
Stitch: TOUCHING ME!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:23 pm 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:00 am
Posts: 9439
Note: This is an old thread that I bumped. I just didn't want to start a whole new one to lament. :wink:

-Aaron

_________________
• Author of Hocus Pocus in Focus: The Thinking Fan's Guide to Disney's Halloween Classic
and The Thinking Fan's Guide to Walt Disney World: Magic Kingdom (Epcot coming soon)
• Host of Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Pod, the longest-running Disney podcast
• Entertainment Writer & Moderator at DVDizzy.com
• Twitter - @aaronspod


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:28 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 6:57 pm
Posts: 10037
Location: Dinosaur World
awallaceunc wrote:
Note: This is an old thread that I bumped. I just didn't want to start a whole new one to lament. :wink:

-Aaron


But it probably deserves its own topic! :)

_________________
"Fifteen years from now, when people are talking about 3-D, they will talk about the business before 'Monsters vs. Aliens' and the business after 'Monsters vs. Aliens.' It's the line in the sand." - Greg Foster, IMAX chairman and president


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:31 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:35 pm
Posts: 1135
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Man! I am so P.O'd. Where is Season Three?? I need it now!!

I love BMW and its my fav of all the Disney Tv DVDs out now.

_________________
We need season sets of all DCOSs and all DCOMs on DVD! And Better Cover Art!

My DVD's / My Space


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:01 pm 
Offline
Gold Collection
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:02 am
Posts: 113
Location: Ohio
That's what I want to know, what the heck is the holdup? I am afraid with them delaying it that they might just cancel this release and future releases all together :o I hope not, I doubt Season 2 sold that poorly :o

_________________
Eric: "If stupidity was in the Olympics, you'd win Nobel Prize"-(Train of Fools-Boy Meets World)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:37 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:35 pm
Posts: 1135
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Angela wrote:
That's what I want to know, what the heck is the holdup? I am afraid with them delaying it that they might just cancel this release and future releases all together :o I hope not, I doubt Season 2 sold that poorly :o


Oh! I highly doubt that! Im pretty sure it sold decently. What Im worried about is if its taking this long between season, itll be eternity until they are done. Look whats happening to The Simpsons. Started releaseing in 2001 and theyre only on Season 5 DVD, and they have 15 more to go!!

_________________
We need season sets of all DCOSs and all DCOMs on DVD! And Better Cover Art!

My DVD's / My Space


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:59 pm 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:00 am
Posts: 9439
There have been ads for it- it's definitely coming. There's just no date yet. Disney has been announcing stuff kind of late lately.

-Aaron

_________________
• Author of Hocus Pocus in Focus: The Thinking Fan's Guide to Disney's Halloween Classic
and The Thinking Fan's Guide to Walt Disney World: Magic Kingdom (Epcot coming soon)
• Host of Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Pod, the longest-running Disney podcast
• Entertainment Writer & Moderator at DVDizzy.com
• Twitter - @aaronspod


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:24 pm 
Offline
Gold Collection
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:02 am
Posts: 113
Location: Ohio
I'm wondering if the holdup is because of the song "The Grass is Always Greener" by Art Garfunkel? They might be trying to get the rights to use the song on the DVD. I hope they can get it, otherwise "The Grass is Always Greener"(the episode) won't be the same, I mean the episode was named after the song.

_________________
Eric: "If stupidity was in the Olympics, you'd win Nobel Prize"-(Train of Fools-Boy Meets World)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:45 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:39 pm
Posts: 3930
Location: ont. canada
SofaKing381222 wrote:
Angela wrote:
That's what I want to know, what the heck is the holdup? I am afraid with them delaying it that they might just cancel this release and future releases all together :o I hope not, I doubt Season 2 sold that poorly :o


Oh! I highly doubt that! Im pretty sure it sold decently. What Im worried about is if its taking this long between season, itll be eternity until they are done. Look whats happening to The Simpsons. Started releaseing in 2001 and theyre only on Season 5 DVD, and they have 15 more to go!!


At lest The Simpsons are better than Mary Tyler Moore granted at first it did not sell well but it came out in 2001 and Season 2 is coming in the summer


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:44 am 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:35 pm
Posts: 1135
Location: Sugar Land, TX
So ,does anyone know when we will hear about this DVD? I'm getting ver impatient! Do you think Disneys trying to catch up there other TVDVDs (HI, GG) so that next wave they can all be released as season threes?

_________________
We need season sets of all DCOSs and all DCOMs on DVD! And Better Cover Art!

My DVD's / My Space


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:27 pm 
Offline
Gold Collection
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:04 pm
Posts: 161
Location: Missouri
Well, whenever it comes out, I am buying it on the first day. I've waited too long for this... :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:05 pm 
Offline
Collector's Edition
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:25 pm
Posts: 950
Location: Buffalo, NY
Angela wrote:
I'm wondering if the holdup is because of the song "The Grass is Always Greener" by Art Garfunkel? They might be trying to get the rights to use the song on the DVD. I hope they can get it, otherwise "The Grass is Always Greener"(the episode) won't be the same, I mean the episode was named after the song.


I've never seen the episode but if it's that important to the episode then Disney will do whatever it takes so don't worry.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:13 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 6:57 pm
Posts: 10037
Location: Dinosaur World
Lucylover1986 wrote:
Angela wrote:
I'm wondering if the holdup is because of the song "The Grass is Always Greener" by Art Garfunkel? They might be trying to get the rights to use the song on the DVD. I hope they can get it, otherwise "The Grass is Always Greener"(the episode) won't be the same, I mean the episode was named after the song.


I've never seen the episode but if it's that important to the episode then Disney will do whatever it takes so don't worry.


Well, an episode of "Popular" that made multiple references to a certain Spandau Ballet classic from the '80s didn't feature that song, even though it apparently did when it aired, so I wouldn't count on that. (Don't even get me started on Lions Gate and ALF - the episode called "Help Me, Rhonda" sans the song). But anyway, I doubt that one song would be reason for the delay.

_________________
"Fifteen years from now, when people are talking about 3-D, they will talk about the business before 'Monsters vs. Aliens' and the business after 'Monsters vs. Aliens.' It's the line in the sand." - Greg Foster, IMAX chairman and president


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:38 pm 
Offline
Gold Collection
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:02 am
Posts: 113
Location: Ohio
Luke wrote:
Lucylover1986 wrote:
Angela wrote:
I'm wondering if the holdup is because of the song "The Grass is Always Greener" by Art Garfunkel? They might be trying to get the rights to use the song on the DVD. I hope they can get it, otherwise "The Grass is Always Greener"(the episode) won't be the same, I mean the episode was named after the song.


I've never seen the episode but if it's that important to the episode then Disney will do whatever it takes so don't worry.


Well, an episode of "Popular" that made multiple references to a certain Spandau Ballet classic from the '80s didn't feature that song, even though it apparently did when it aired, so I wouldn't count on that. (Don't even get me started on Lions Gate and ALF - the episode called "Help Me, Rhonda" sans the song). But anyway, I doubt that one song would be reason for the delay.


You know I got thinking, maybe they are delaying so that they can get back to releasing BMW, Home Improvement and The Golden Girls together again?

Plus there was the song the Monkees sang in "Rave On" I wonder if they have to get the rights for that song as well?

Also I listed the Art Garfunkel song title wrong it's called "All of Me" or something similiar to that, I can't remember the exact title

_________________
Eric: "If stupidity was in the Olympics, you'd win Nobel Prize"-(Train of Fools-Boy Meets World)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot] and 20 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group