Dr.Syn Alias The Scarecrow On DVD

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.

Who wants Dr. Syn Alias The Scarecrow On DVD

I Do
85%
I Don't
15%

Total votes: 20

Disney Guru
Platinum Edition

Dr.Syn Alias The Scarecrow On DVD

Post by Disney Guru »

:P I wish that DIsney would put this Classic Film Dr. Syn Alis The Scarecrow out on DVD. I was one of the lucky ones that was able to buy it when it came out but I feal that DIsney needs to leave its petty prejiduces behind and get out of the vault and put this movie on DVD and a lot of there other great old movies. :wink:
ArtOfDisney
Banned Deadbeat

Post by ArtOfDisney »

I agree, The Scarecrow was awesome. I would love to see that one on DVD along with The Swomp Fox.
ArtOfDisney -
"Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional."
Chernabog
Special Edition

Re: Dr.Syn Alias The Scarecrow On DVD

Post by Chernabog »

Disney Guru wrote::P I wish that DIsney would put this Classic Film Dr. Syn Alis The Scarecrow out on DVD. I was one of the lucky ones that was able to buy it when it came out but I feal that DIsney needs to leave its petty prejiduces behind and get out of the vault and put this movie on DVD and a lot of there other great old movies. :wink:
:twisted:
Agree totally!
It´s a great feature!
Remember though that the theatrical release was much shorter than the video release in the 80´s. The video consisted of all three TV-show episodes that was ever made for Disney.
The UK and Australian videorelease was of the theatrical feature, with other words, not the same as the US videorelease! :wink:
MickeyMousePal
Signature Collection

Post by MickeyMousePal »

I wish that they would because I never saw it and want to see what's its about.

Anyway it's disney it has to be great.
The Simpsons Season 11 Buy it Now!

Fox Sunday lineup:

8:00 The Simpsons
8:30 King of the Hill
9:00 Family Guy
9:30 American Dad

Living in the 1980's:
Rebel
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Rebel »

A couple years ago they ran all the episodes as part of Vault Disney on the Disney Channel. I was very disappointed to find out that there were so few of them. I would definitely buy them on DVD. Swamp Fox too!
The Lizard King
Special Edition

Re: Dr.Syn Alias The Scarecrow On DVD

Post by The Lizard King »

Disney Guru wrote::P I wish that DIsney would put this Classic Film Dr. Syn Alis The Scarecrow out on DVD. I was one of the lucky ones that was able to buy it when it came out but I feal that DIsney needs to leave its petty prejiduces behind and get out of the vault and put this movie on DVD and a lot of there other great old movies. :wink:
I have Dr. Syn on VHS-to-DVD-R if anyone is interested in getting a crude copy. Just pm me.

TLK 8)
Disney Guru
Platinum Edition

hi

Post by Disney Guru »

NEWSFLASH

when this note was originally posted, I had Dr Syn in origional white clamshell, but earlier this year, some crook stole it from me. So now I have a bootleg vhs, and a bootleg dvd. :cry:
"I have this tremendous energy. I just loved and love life. I love it today. I never want to die."
~Jayne Meadows Allen~