DCOM Extras

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
James
Anniversary Edition

DCOM Extras

Post by James »

Hi,
Can someone, if it isn't too much trouble, post all the DCOM Extras (in other words, Behind the Scenes) that have been made, or if that isn't possible the ones that have you have seen? If someone could post them it would be much appreciated. I'm just trying work out the DCOMs that have Behind the Scenes.
-James
Spottedfeather
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Spottedfeather »

I know that they had, I think, three or four different ones for Halloweentown High. I don't know if this really counts as a DCOM extra as it was a few years ago, before they started using the name, but during the first Halloweentown movie in'98, Kimberly J. Brown hosted a thing called Monster Bash. It showed kids different kinds of goodie bags they could make and games they could play at a Halloween party.
nachonaco
Special Edition

Post by nachonaco »

They've had one for
Now You See It
Kim Possible: So the Drama
Go Figure

...I think that's it.
Man has a dream
And that's the start
He follows his dream
With mind and heart
And when it becomes a reality
It's a dream come true
For you and me!
shr_fan
Gold Classic Collection

Post by shr_fan »

Even before they started calling them DCOM Extras, they had behind the scenes clips for them. I can't remember them not having some kind of behind the scenes for one of their original movies.
I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.-Louisa May Alcott
James
Anniversary Edition

Post by James »

Thanks for all the help guys! But maybe a bit more info could help me a bit further! :wink:
-James