American release date for Pierre Lambert Snow White book?

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Deco King
Gold Classic Collection

American release date for Pierre Lambert Snow White book?

Post by Deco King »

Has anyone seen the FABULOUS French book Blanche Neige by Pierre Lambert author of Mickey Mouse and Pinocchio? It truly is a quite breathtakingly beautiful volume which knocks spots of Snow White - An Art In It's Making by Steven Ison.

It really deserves a wider public - come on boys at Hyperion get publishing!!
To Make Doubly Sure Bring Back Her Heart In This!!
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Pierre Lambert Disney Books!!!!!!!

Post by Disney Duster »

I've heard about these books! I heard they are GREAT! GORGEOUSLY ILLUSTRATED! Someone suggested a Sleeping Beauty one! I've never seen any of them but I hope for a Cinderella one! Can someone post pictures of them or tell me more about them? And of course, answer the original post's question...

I'm sorry I don't know when it will be released in America but I'm just letting you know that I've heard about Pierre's books and I live in America and I really want to see them!!!!
Lars Vermundsberget
Collector's Edition

Post by Lars Vermundsberget »

I've got the MM and Pinocchio books by Pierre Lambert and they may be the most gorgeous books I've ever seen. I've only considered buying Blanche Neige so far.

All I can say is that, when it was published, it was stated that those interested should get the original French edition, as there would never be an English-language version of that particular title. Unfortunately. I have no idea why.
orestes.
Anniversary Edition

Post by orestes. »

From what I have seen of his books they look amazing and I'm pretty envious. I wish I had the talent to create such beautiful books since that used to be a dream of mine when I was younger (making books about the art, the films the people behind animation throughout the world).

I wish I could get a hold of any of his books. One day. :)

<a href="http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=orestes" target="_blank">my wonderful dvds.</a>