More Bambi and the Great Prince of the Forest caps *LARGE*

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
pinkrenata
Anniversary Edition

Post by pinkrenata »

RJKD23 wrote:A same thread on BAMBI II is posted here: ;)

http://www.ultimatedisney.com/forum/vie ... ht=bambi+2

Perhaps, someone can merge this?
Has been done! :thumb: You'd think that before one posted an entirely new topic, one would notice that there was already one below that was quite similar. Oh well. :roll: ;)
WIST #1 (The pinkrenata Edition) -- Kram Nebuer: *mouth full of Oreos* Why do you have a picture of Bobby Driscoll?

"I'm a nudist!" - Tommy Kirk
RJKD23
Platinum Edition

Post by RJKD23 »

pinkrenata wrote:
RJKD23 wrote:A same thread on BAMBI II is posted here: ;)

http://www.ultimatedisney.com/forum/vie ... ht=bambi+2

Perhaps, someone can merge this?
Has been done! :thumb: You'd think that before one posted an entirely new topic, one would notice that there was already one below that was quite similar. Oh well. :roll: ;)
They like to keep the moderators busy! :lol:
Actually, if I was new to UD and had something I really really really wanted to talk about :P, I'd start a NEW topic just to be noticed (even if there was one that was similar to it right underneath). ;)
Image R[APRIL.23]K: High School Sweethearts
The Little Merman
Anniversary Edition

Post by The Little Merman »

This movie is looking up UP and UP!!! But still the voices suck...
Prince Adam
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prince Adam »

I'm really looking forward to this-I love the idea of fleshing out the Great Prince.
Defy Gravity...
CBright

Post by CBright »

There's a good chance I may get this.

So far it seems like the only actors in on this are Alexander Gould (the kid who plays Nemo) and Patrick Stewart,
Kram Nebuer
Anniversary Edition

Post by Kram Nebuer »

Hey Thumper! Welcome to the boards and thanks for the pictures! :) I don't think we've seen some of them before.

Anyhow, I found it a little odd that the username Thumper wasn't taken yet, lol. :)
<a href=http://kramnebuer.dvdaf.com/>My ºoº DVDs </a>
Isidour
Diamond Edition

Post by Isidour »

Im cnfused,
i see on the preview han this sequel will appear on the 2006 spring, but also have heard than it will come out in june

which of them are right?
BuTTeRFLy_KiSSeS

Post by BuTTeRFLy_KiSSeS »

I'm not seeing the images in the first post.. They're coming up as broken links. Anyone know where I can find alternate links for these? :?
RJKD23
Platinum Edition

Post by RJKD23 »

Welcome to the forum BuTTeRFLy_KiSSeS! :D

I don't remember the pics ichabod posted, but you can find MORE Disney Bambi 2 pictures here:

http://www.disneydatabase.com/movie_scr ... ovieid=299

hope to see you posting more! :D
Image R[APRIL.23]K: High School Sweethearts
BuTTeRFLy_KiSSeS

Post by BuTTeRFLy_KiSSeS »

Thank you for the warm welcome and the link! :3 I saw the trailer for this earlier on-line. I can't wait for it to come out! The animation is stunning. :o
Zoltack
Collector's Edition

Bambi and the Great Prince of the forest

Post by Zoltack »

Yeah I love that Animaniacs skit. Cartoons don't die, you can (in Bambi's mothers case) shoot them, drop a piano on their head and blow them up with dynamite. I mean you can't count the times that Daffy Duck got shot by Elmer. They just won't die unless you use the "dip" that Judge Doom made in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit." I love that movie.
Anyways I would go see the new Bambi movie just cuz I'm curios. However from what I saw from the trailer I think its kinda retarded. They should actually consider making the sequeal out of the book instead of making a story that Disney producers dreamed up.
They make his father into a sissy don't they, I mean he's a mysterious character. Anybody who's read the book would know that's not how Bambi grew up and I've read the book like 5 time. Its a good book.
It shows in the trailer Bambi meets Flower, and Thumper again. However in the movie "Bambi," all of them ask Bambi "Hey Bambi do you remember me?" That would suggest that Bambi never saw his friends after his mother died and right after he became an adult. So what sup with that? Unless they separated again. So I don't know.
Besides Patrick Stewart is the voice of The Great Prince of the Forest. I'm a fan of Patrick Stewart(from Star Trek). You know what would be funny in the movie "Bambi and the Great Prince of the Forest" have the Borg be in it. "Oh so you hid yourself in a deer huh Capt'n Picarrd? Well we're still going to assymilate you. Yeah thats right... resistance is futile!"
Zoltack
Collector's Edition

Post by Zoltack »

MMMMMMkayy, I just found out that Anthony Ghannam is going to be the voice of Ronno. That's dynamite.:roll: If I am assuming correctly, I'm going to be very pissed off when I watch this movie. But before I start complaining bear with me and I'll tell you about Ronno cuz I don't want anyone having any misconceptions when watching Bambi II (not gonna type the long ass title).
1. Bambi meet Ronno during his first winter. As a matter of fact Bambi meet Ronno before Bambi's mother died.
2. Ronno is a full grown adult when he first meets Bambi.
3. Ronno was shoot in the leg by you know who and walks on a limp.
4. Ronno was very nice and gentle to Bambi during the winter but until the fall he was a real hard ass.

So here is what I'm assuming Ronno is going to be like during the movie.
1. Probably gonna be young not much older than Bambi. That's more of a hypothesis seeing how Anthony Ghannam is in his mid-teens. I'll be happy if I see Ronno with no spots but I'm assuming that he will.
2. Ronno meets Bambi after his mother dies. But that's more of the origanal movie's flaw.
3. Ronno is a bully during the winter.
4. Probably not gonna mention that his leg was shoot. They don't have to mention it just at least show it. But seeing how this movie is going to target children most deffinetly not.
5. Probably not gonna mention Karus who was actually the one who was fighting Bambi in the origanal movie. I already explained that in a different thread.
6. Pretty much the opposite.

So I'm really following the book here which, is the roots to the oringanal movie. If they make Ronno's character in Bambi II consistant with the book I'll be happy. The hell Bambi II doesn't follow the book anyhow why start here? Now they might make his character interesting but I still wish they keep with the book because that's one of the things that made the origanal movie so great. For more info. go here http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0447854/
DigginDisney
Limited Issue

Post by DigginDisney »

I think the quality of this sequel is the far best video quality ive seen in any disney movie, it just looks amazing, i just hope the story is as good
*-"Your cruel, device. Your blood, like ice. One look, could kill. My pain, your thrill - Poison"-*
Isidour
Diamond Edition

Post by Isidour »

well, based on the little storyboards squares that you can see on the DVD Bambi and Ronno will fight, but it seems that Bambi will be defeated easily, he will run and the Great Prince will teach him as in the book, later he will fight Ronno and defeat him(in this fight some scenes will remember us parts of the original fight on Bambi).