'Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch' Preview Captures

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
SU182

Post by SU182 »

Hello, Are you even listening to me???
Disney-Fan
Platinum Edition
Location: Where it's flat and immense and the heat is intense

Post by Disney-Fan »

Someone deal with him... :roll:
"See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve." - The Joker
RJKD23
Platinum Edition

Post by RJKD23 »

DisneyFan 2000 wrote:Someone deal with him... :roll:
:lol: rotfl
ahh, ok.
anyways, SU182 i read your post. but i don't know how to respond to that.
actually, don't worry. i bet a lot of us UD members read your post and heard you out. :)
Last edited by RJKD23 on Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image R[APRIL.23]K: High School Sweethearts
maxeythecat
Limited Issue

Post by maxeythecat »

I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised by the "Lilo ll" trailer....I'm really keeping my fingers crossed on this one, as I was so sorely disappointed with "Stitch-the Movie"....even the "Monty Python French Taunter" clone Hamsterville did'nt breathe any life into the cheapy animated disaster... this one looks like a BIG improvement. All watching the first sequel does is make me run to my copy of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" and slap in the player to rid myself of that irritatingly poor imitation and have a good laugh at the real thing.
Christian
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Christian »

Stitch Has a Glitch is the proper sequel to the movie. Stitch! The Movie is to be seen more as just the pilot episode to the tv series. And, yes, that Hamsterviel guy is really annoying.
maxeythecat
Limited Issue

Post by maxeythecat »

Funnily enough, I DO appreciate the effort of whoever it was that decided to channel John Cleese's French Taunter character from "Grail"...I just wish they could've done it in a better movie! Thank the God of Walt I never bothered to watch the series....if it was anything like that monstrosity, then I did'nt miss a whole heckuvalot!
Christian
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Christian »

I've seen three or four episodes of the series and they were not too bad. Certainly better than I expected them to be.
SU182

Post by SU182 »

I watched the series, I just love Robert Gannaway, Love his work in the house of mouse, Lilo & Stitch: The Series is the next house of mouse, Seriously, Some of the comedy is carried, One Example is the folding chairs taken from Donald's 4th Of July, And the chainsaw trick, I saw that before, Don't know where, This conversation is great in here, The Only wierd thing in here, Is that all the girls & boys in the cartoon have the minds of teenagers. That's all I have to say.

P.S. Disney Television Animation couldn't make movie-style animation if their life depended on it, Don't get me wrong, They make good video movies, Just not original movie-like sequals.
connected

insider info

Post by connected »

Hi,
I have a connection that knows about the studios that did Lilo & stitch II. I think they are fantastic and they do work on par with the old 2D feature animation. They had people from the original studios working there and helping on the movies...including Andreas Deja who worked on the upcoming Bambi movie. Did you know that the Disney studios in Sydney Australia are the only 2D studios left that handle the Feature animation? The other studios in America only do 3D now. And It IS Dakota Fanning as the voice of Lilo. I loved the storyline and think it is a really funny movie.
Nevermore
Limited Issue

Post by Nevermore »

Hmmm very interesting! 8)
"If you see[movies]panned and scanned you really don't see the film at all.
-Martin Scorsese

My DVD Collection!
Fullhousegurl
Limited Issue
Location: Venus, right up there with RJKD23, Boo, and Jack-Jack, who are always in her avatars.

Post by Fullhousegurl »

DisneyFan 2000 wrote:I'm dead serious. He's the troll of all trolls! I'll bring in proof if you need any! :)
What's a forum troll?
im a casper fanatic!
Fullhousegurl
Limited Issue
Location: Venus, right up there with RJKD23, Boo, and Jack-Jack, who are always in her avatars.

Post by Fullhousegurl »

Kram Nebuer wrote:So did we figure out who is the voice of Lilo?

Escapay keeps saying it is Dakota Fanning. I dunno. It's not listed on IMDB. To me it kinda does sound like an older person trying to mimic the original Lilo. Like how Mindy Cohn does Velma now for Scooby Doo.

Daveigh still does a good job on Lilo and Stitch: the Series, I don't see why they didn't get her for Lilo and Stitch 2.
Can you post a link to the IMDB listing of Lilo and Stitch 2?
im a casper fanatic!
orestes.
Anniversary Edition

Post by orestes. »

I actually finally really paid attention to this trailer on my Bambi PE DVD and well I must say it looks really interesting. I hope when it comes out that we'll see a new release of Lilo & Stitch (heard there was supposed to be but it seems quiet now).

They should have attempted to release this in theatres as the first one did pretty decent. :)

Oh and I agree with the others. They did a great job keeping it like the original in animation style. Good job. :)
<a href="http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=orestes" target="_blank">my wonderful dvds.</a>
orestes.
Anniversary Edition

Post by orestes. »

Fullhousegurl wrote:
Kram Nebuer wrote:So did we figure out who is the voice of Lilo?

Escapay keeps saying it is Dakota Fanning. I dunno. It's not listed on IMDB. To me it kinda does sound like an older person trying to mimic the original Lilo. Like how Mindy Cohn does Velma now for Scooby Doo.

Daveigh still does a good job on Lilo and Stitch: the Series, I don't see why they didn't get her for Lilo and Stitch 2.
Can you post a link to the IMDB listing of Lilo and Stitch 2?
Lilo & Stitch 2 isn't up on IMDb yet as far as I can tell.
<a href="http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=orestes" target="_blank">my wonderful dvds.</a>
apt4893

Post by apt4893 »

any other voices u got?
Disney-Fan
Platinum Edition
Location: Where it's flat and immense and the heat is intense

Post by Disney-Fan »

Fullhousegurl wrote:
DisneyFan 2000 wrote:I'm dead serious. He's the troll of all trolls! I'll bring in proof if you need any! :)
What's a forum troll?
Someone who has no life other than destroying perfectly healthy discussions with unrelated comments! :)
"See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve." - The Joker
OBX518

Post by OBX518 »

Could've been my imagination, but I thought it was a different voice in stitch: the movie - so I checked in to it. Said it was the same as Lilo and Stitch. Guess I was wrong! Thanks for giving us a preview! :stitch:
DreamerQ18
Anniversary Edition

Post by DreamerQ18 »

Oh my gosh I am so excited. I cant wait to get this movie sicne I have eben gone I havent heard anything on the movie but the picutres look awsome and and the relase dat is almost a month after my b-day so so very happy . I will defintley be at Wal-mart at midnight getting this movie. yes I am that obsessed with the little blue guy!!! :D :stitch:
Lionbat

Post by Lionbat »

If this is the 2nd movie what was the stitch the movie ?
BlueDevilSF
Limited Issue

Post by BlueDevilSF »

Lionbat wrote:If this is the 2nd movie what was the stitch the movie ?
A poor excuse of a TV pilot for a series that is occasionally funny.